What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Non Footy Chat Thread II

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
So is Insane Clown Posse. When are they touring ffs?!?

1505145853799-juggalo.jpeg

who cares

hindy111

Post Whore
Young ones want to travel to Europe, Asia, South America these days and want to see the world

Thats what most would be saving up for.

When you go to Europe your basically going for 5 weeks to justify the long trip and looking at spending 15-20k overall including flights and accommodation for the 5 weeks your over.

Well since 2021 they will now pay 3k+ to get there instead of $1500 and double for accomdation so makes sense. Theybhave no moment left for festivals

Gronk

Staff member
Well since 2021 they will now pay 3k+ to get there instead of $1500 and double for accomdation so makes sense. Theybhave no moment left for festivals
Garbage. They book Harry Styles instead of Kylie and what happens? The place goes into melt down. Wake up.

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member

If they can't afford a ticket to a music festival for circa $200, how can they afford to $3K to go to Europe ?

I really don't get your logic there.

hindy111

Post Whore
If they can't afford a ticket to a music festival for circa $200, how can they afford to $3K to go to Europe ?

When I saved for a house I could afford a better car. The reason I didn't was because I was saving for a house. Can you see the connection or have I confused you?
I am genuinely unsure if your taking the piss and being sarcastic with that comment.

hindy111

Post Whore
Garbage. They book Harry Styles instead of Kylie and what happens? The place goes into melt down. Wake up.

I imagine Harry Syles would attract 14yld girls. Splendour is for 18-30ylds.
Kids these days love nostalgia and retro. Kylie was a nice addition.

King-Gutho94

Coach

Its not they cant afford a ticket to a festival.

Just prioritizing money towards travelling overseas

hindy111

Post Whore
You don't have kids. You are out of your depth.
A - I make a general comment
B- Twizzle has a difference of opinion.
C- We discuss this fairly relationally in what I'd call a debate.
D - Gronk jumps in and a discussion becomes an argument.
E - Gronk losing argument to a more intelligent human so puts foot down to end the original exchange of ideas and opinions of two others with a childish comment. Actually he brings family into it. ( Against rules of forum btw )
F- Gronk deletes this post cause he didn't like it.

hineyrulz

Post Whore
E - Gronk losing argument to a more intelligent human so puts foot down to end the original exchange of ideas and opinions of two others with a childish comment. Actually he brings family into it. ( Against rules of forum btw )
This post made my nipples hard.

“Its Gronksplaining time!!

Gronk

Staff member
It's not an argument you drip. Who deleted a post ?

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
I feel like you’re ignoring the salary cap, LU-style. A festival with Harry Styles would surely cost more than the same one with Kylie.

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
When I saved for a house I could afford a better car. The reason I didn't was because I was saving for a house. Can you see the connection or have I confused you?
I am genuinely unsure if your taking the piss and being sarcastic with that comment.

Once again, priorities and qualitiy of the acts to a lesser extent

I'm neither sarcy or taking the piss, I'm just putting my POV forward.

I thought you may have a point re costs when travelling from Sydney yet I can only comment of it from a local's POV.

I have a desert dwelling mate from my old stomping ground in SA staying over as he's going to Blue and Roots in Byron over Easter. Good timing for this discussion. He travelled from SA to Byron for Blues and Roots.

Put on decent acts and they will come.

Not my cup of tea but there are some classic acts here from around the world.

Latest posts