What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Non Footy Chat Thread II

Gary Gutful

Post Whore
The only way we are going to settle this is through a good old fashioned arm wrestle - Gronk v Avy.

Winner takes all. The loser has to wear a "I love Muslims" or a "I love Trump" shirt (depending on the result) for an entire day.

You know it makes sense.

carson

Juniors
So what you are saying is that they will be sipping a soy latte and discussing their property portfolios while holding hands...

Gary Gutful

Post Whore
So what you are saying is that they will be sipping a soy latte and discussing their property portfolios while holding hands...
I reckon that is the most likely scenario. Thus why no-one would win and the average punter would lose based on my sneaky odds.

Just give me your cash now, SDM!

Gary Gutful

Post Whore
Seriously though, who do you reckon would win?

My money would be on Avy but Gronk would have a few tricks up his sleeve. I reckon Gronk would be a filthy sledger as well.

Gronk

Staff member
I think you'll find that almond milk has taken over from soy milk with the vegans in my hood.

strider

Post Whore
they'd get stuck into the rakija beforehand, get shitface and end up incapable of armwrestling their way out of a wet paper bag