What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Non Footy Chat Thread II

phantom eel

First Grade
Sections of the bible are as irrelevant in modern society as sections of the Koran. They both need a major overhaul. However, I don't see leaders of the Catholic Church saying it's ok to beat your wife if nothing else works.
But they were only too happy to *allegedly* turn a blind eye to kiddy fiddling...

Gronk

Staff member
In other news, apparently Israeli Secret Service were standing on my driveway today taking care of their PM.

Happy MEel

First Grade
Yep, just saw your later response.

The general point stands though, Trad is getting no more of a free pass tham the christian church hierarchies who allowed such shameful goings on.
Fair enough but the actions of those involved have been well and truly condemned and there has been outrage from all parts of society....as there should be. I'm suggesting that this be treated no differently.

Avenger

Immortal

f**k I hate this bloke. Him being a spokesman for Islamic people polarises them even more. At 5:30 he defends the rights of women by endorsing a mistress which he has been quoted many times as saying that he requires and is his right as a Muslim man. He wanted it to be a second wife but Australia said, no. I wonder why? He is a stupid, ignorant but dangerous halfwit and if you believe that he considers himself Australian you are more delusional than he is.

Last edited:

Gronk

Staff member
There's a Yank bloke on foxtel who has half a dozen wives. I saw him last week and the first few were getting over 40 so he got himself a 21 yo. Collects them like cars.

hindy111

Post Whore
There's a bloke on foxtel who has half a dozen wives. I saw him last week and the first few were getting over 40 so he got himself a 21 yo. Collects them like cars.

Gee poor guy sounds like his big ego has destroyed him. Pity on him.

strider

Post Whore
There's a Yank bloke on foxtel who has half a dozen wives. I saw him last week and the first few were getting over 40 so he got himself a 21 yo. Collects them like cars.
What do they see in dudes like that? .... what is the attraction? ... what does he have that i dont have?

Avenger

Immortal
You know I knew you would say that. Can you show me any Australians that represent other "Australians" like Keysar who endorse polygamy or at least yearn for a favourable rule change?

Try here:

https://www.google.com.au/

Gary Gutful

Post Whore

f**k I hate this bloke. Him being a spokesman for Islamic people polarises them even more. At 5:30 he defends the rights of women by endorsing a mistress which he has been quoted many times as saying that he requires and is his right as a Muslim man. He wanted it to be a second wife but Australia said, no. I wonder why? He is a stupid, ignorant but dangerous halfwit and if you believe that he considers himself Australian you are more delusional than he is.
If he's such a f**k knuckle then I wonder why the media keep going to him :thinking:

Last edited: