What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Non Footy Chat Thread II

Incorrect

Coach
Hindy111 likes a good coffee. It costs me $4.50 a day. I worked with an Englishmen- He said that works outs over $1,600 a year. But I like a good Coffee. If you can afford FOX why not have it. You have to waste your money on something.
Its not about collecting things is it ? Its about enjoying yourself while alive.

So why do we follow Parra?

Gary Gutful

Post Whore
I actually think Sydney is turning into an over-populated shit hole - transport is appauling now, in 5 to 10 years it will be hell.

But I don't think I could ever handle the f**kin humidity in brisy
It's been perfect since all of the rain and will be great until November. But yeah, summer can be a bit shit.

hindy111

Post Whore
I have had quite a few opportunities to move back to Sydney with work. No chance. Brisbane is a much better place to live.

I worked in Brisbane and i rather Sydney.

Is sydney better or is brisbane better? There is now answer. Just a personal preference. Maybe you should edit it. I gary gutfull prefer Brisbane to live.

Eelogical

Referee

Is sydney better or is brisbane better? There is now answer. Just a personal preference. Maybe you should edit it. I gary gutfull prefer Brisbane to live.

I think we should play a series of football games to answer this.

Gary Gutful

Post Whore

There is 'no' answer. How about you edit your post? ;)

hindy111

Post Whore
I think we should play a series of football games to answer this.

Lets just throw balls at garys . Like a game of Brandy. If he surivies 1000 golf balls withput squeeling he wins. And Brisbane will be declared the better. Maybe we will even build a statue.

Gary Gutful

Post Whore
Lets just throw balls at garys . Like a game of Brandy. If he surivies 1000 golf balls withput squeeling he wins. And Brisbane will be declared the better. Maybe we will even build a statue.
I was going to buy one of your amps, but now I am not so sure...

Eelementary

Post Whore
Your only 10 mins from me - Ever eaten at the silver palace? Collin does great chinese.
I get my tattoos done at Warpaint-Next door to the methadone clinic.
Neds butchers on Queen st. St marys is ok.

I imagine gold coast for 3 weeks around Schoolies would be quite horrible and all thru Jan. So 2/12 mths it would be a punish. I've only been once-Last year for 2 nights. Not my town but hey different strokes for different folks.

Silver Palace is great!

Latest posts