What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Non Footy Chat Thread II

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
Arshole atheists knocking on doors with their pamphlets and bludging for money at railway stations too.
Thanks to the internet you can force your ideology down other people's throats without even taking the effort or risk to knock on their doors.

But bludging for money? Buy my book on Amazon that helps you feel smart for being an atheist by expounding on science you don't understand. There's nothing ironic about that.

Eelogical

Referee
What does marriage have to do with atheism? There's nothing scientific about it.

nla.pic-vn3086727-v

Gronk

Staff member
Thanks to the internet you can force your ideology down other people's throats without even taking the effort or risk to knock on their doors.

But bludging for money? Buy my book on Amazon that helps you feel smart for being an atheist by expounding on science you don't understand. There's nothing ironic about that.
Books ? Is it available on podcast?

hindy111

Post Whore
I have no idea why Gronk is blowing his load over the table...well not an actual table...the one in the tweet.

All I know is that 'Garyism' should have been down for 0.00001 (we can make it 0.00002 if you want to join my cult?).

Im not giving 10%. How 5%? And do i have to kneel in the confession box? What the hell do you do in the dark in the other side while I conffess btw?

Gronk

Staff member
Yeah I don't really know much about Pussy Riot other than their music is Alt, they get their tits out from time to time and they had a cameo in House of Cards.

pussy%20riot%20house%20of%20cards_0.jpg

Latest posts