What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Not 18 and going to schoolies.

Kiwi

First Grade
Mal Meninga said:
Wat is their to do if your not 18?

Depends, are you ....

a) Too young, and shouldn't really be going .

or

b) Too old, and such a loser that you have to go to schoolies at 21?

Mal Meninga

Bench
Kiwi said:
Depends, are you ....

a) Too young, and shouldn't really be going .

or

b) Too old, and such a loser that you have to go to schoolies at 21?
Turning 18 in January.

I meant like the activities, obviously clubbing for the over 18's, but anything else?

Raider_69

Post Whore
Mal Meninga said:
Turning 18 in January.

I meant like the activities, obviously clubbing for the over 18's, but anything else?

i suggest getting a fakie, or be resigned to a fair ordinary one full of fines for underage drinking, its strikly policed up there now.

Stevo_G

Juniors
i went when i was 17 for the first week last year and they had beach concerts and other activities
underage drinking is good

NPK

Bench
Of course you can still drink. Just don't be an idiot and do it in public.

MONY

Juniors
i wasnt 18 when i went but it was still an awesome time.. just get wasted in your room :) then head out.... i suggest renting a car and cruising somewhere for a day.

shadow grinder

First Grade
MONY said:
i wasnt 18 when i went but it was still an awesome time.. just get wasted in your room :) then head out.... i suggest renting a car and cruising somewhere for a day.

yeah go get drunk then drive .....have a great time!

ParraMatt

Bench
if your not 18 make sure you go in the first few weeks when it is the busiest and they have all the activities on cavill at nights, if not your screwed and will be drinking by yourself in your apartment

yeah do what NPK said, drink but don't do it in public. It really depends where you're going, i won't be 18 when i go to schoolies and Gold Coast has the most security so i won't be going there.

Booyah

Bench
There's heaps to do. I went and I was underage. There's always beach parties and stuff going on someplace, or maybe the hotel you're drinking at is very relaxed in its underage laws, like mine was.

Drunken putt putt was pretty cool.

Trust me, there's loads of stuff to do, you'll have a great time. Even drinking in your room can be good - just bring along a few girls or invite yourself over to a few girls places.

Booyah

Bench
Even rent one of those Mo-ped/Vesper things up there. All you need is your L's. They were great for girls.

Latest posts