What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

November 6 2008

Inferno

Coach
does anybody remember the dates for Greg Birds hearings at the club or board meetings in regards to him being stood down or sacked.

As a side note, November 6 was teh day that Hall filed a sexual harassment case against Zappia.

Does anybody see that as weird where she supposedly gets belted but files for sexual harassment?

http://www.smh.com.au/news/lhqnews/...pia-stands-down/2009/06/08/1244313085758.html

I was wondering about that this morning actually. When the hell did an accidental punch become a sexual assault?

To me sounds like bitter grapes, she already admitted the punch was accidental knew she couldn't get anywhere with it, so decided to file for sexual assault?

The more I hear of this story, the more it seems like nothing more than a money grab from Hall.

blacktip-reefy

Immortal
August 9 shadow boxing accident happens
august 24 bird attacks his girlfriend with a glass
November 2nd Hall files a complaint for sexual harassment against Tony Zappia who stood greg Bird down & was planning to push for Birds sacking
November 6 Bird returns to australia to appear in court on Nov 20 & to attend board meeting on December 2 where he will be sacked.

blacktip-reefy

Immortal
on the night of the accident hal was allegedly seen laughing with Zappia & she attended the Souths home game that friday night. She had a red mark over her eye.
When she returned to work ofn the Monday it has turned into a full bruise & was immediatley refferred to the hman resourced dept. The Hr department & a private investigation found that the incident was an accident & Zappia had not behaved in appropriately.
http://www.news.com.au/dailytelegraph/story/0,22049,24688176-5001021,00.html

Latest posts