What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Now we are after "Frank the Tank"

Below are some snippets from todays SMH, everybody that is coming off contract is linked to us. Personally, I think he's a bit lazy, but he can be a game breaker on his day.

Pritchard, one of the biggest-name forwards off contract at the end of the season, is also considering interest from St George Illawarra and Wests Tigers.

The Dragons are also looking to add starch to their pack and are keen to add the man dubbed ''Frank the Tank'' to their books.

Ribs

Bench
We could have just kept Jeremy Smith.

Why move these players on then chase replacements at over the market value?

Our recruitment policy has been utterly disgraceful.

RedVDave

First Grade
Pass.

Also willing to bet he would not sign with the Tigers, because that's when he plays his annual 2 good games.

Fire

First Grade
Our forwards seem like a tight bunch of blokes who play for each other. I don't know if Frank would buy into that.

Our forward stocks are pretty good, too.

I'm leaning towards no.

tumbidragon

First Grade
Our forward pack is pretty solid and is the least of our worries. No sense signing so absolutely no.

TheRev

First Grade
Our forward pack is going pretty good, but with an ageing Weyman, its not a crazy idea... its not our of the question if he can fit under the cap.

However our first priority is to sure up out Halves & Centres for 2014+, we need to get that in order asap.

Mr Red

First Grade
Pritchard needs a coach who will inspire him to play good... aka Hasler at the dogs.. otherwise he is an overpaid lazy lump.
if Bennett was still in charge it would be a big YES, however with Supercoach Price in charge Pritchard would be an amazing FLOP.

Drew-Sta

Staff member
We chased him years ago. I doubt we're interested and we're simply in the article because they need two r three teams 'chasing' the signature also.

Steel Dragon

Bench
The one thing Dragons have coming out their asses is quality front and back rowers.

Each year we seem to blood some young gun only to see him leave the club the next year, and then be replaced by another guy just as good.

Gomarchin

Juniors
Pritchard can only play well under someone like Hasler or Bennett. If he came to us he'd go back to his lazy old disinterested ways....no thanks from me.

mmap dragons

Juniors
I rekon Pritchards manager might see the Dragons as an easy option & retirement fund for Pritchard.

Personally I'd prefer the club to have a crack at Matt Gillett.

tumbidragon

First Grade
I rekon Pritchards manager might see the Dragons as an easy option & retirement fund for Pritchard.

Personally I'd prefer the club to have a crack at Matt Gillett.
Have massive raps on Gillett. He's aggressive in defence and runs hard, big engine as well. But once again I'd pass purely because of our seemingly endless depth of quality back rowers and forwards, who would come a lot cheaper than either. Gillett would be a far better signing than Pritchard though.

Fire

First Grade
Didn't Brandy f**k Pritchard off from Penrith because he was a lazy merkin?

CarssDragon

Juniors
Can't see this happening. Just don't think that's where the club is thinking. Would reckon they have been burnt over the last few years carrying all those fringe 1st grade forwards. The number released over past 18 months also suggests they want to settle on a what looks like a young, developing, rep quality pack. Enviable backup also signed in Au Mau, Henderson, Vea and Stockwell.

Time to keep that powder dry for some quality centres I'd reckon

Country Dragon

Juniors
Can't see this happening. Just don't think that's where the club is thinking. Would reckon they have been burnt over the last few years carrying all those fringe 1st grade forwards. The number released over past 18 months also suggests they want to settle on a what looks like a young, developing, rep quality pack. Enviable backup also signed in Au Mau, Henderson, Vea and Stockwell.

Time to keep that powder dry for some quality centres I'd reckon

Centres and halves!

Minh

First Grade
We don't need Pritchard, we have some good young stocks in the forwards already waiting for the run.

Latest posts