What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Now we await the trolls

Dragonheart

Juniors
Let the invasion begin.

No matter what BS they sprout just ignore 'em guys.

They should celebrate hard, as their team just beat a side who haven't won a game in many weeks, just so they can play our mighty Dragons.

Dragon

Coach
I think the bandwagon wont arrive here for a while, so we're safe for a couple of hours ;)

pantherz9103

First Grade
:nwave: Good Evening Sir, do you have a spare room?

GO THE TIGERS!!

tiger.jpg

pantherz9103

First Grade
Sir Biffo said:
Wow the first troller isn't even a real tigers fan. They're definetley not on their game.

I'm a Panthers fan though. So we big cats are part of the brotherhood. We've come to put out the Dragons fire. It's all hot air anyway ;-)

Dragons_#1

Bench
pantherz9103 said:
I'm a Panthers fan though. So we big cats are part of the brotherhood. We've come to put out the Dragons fire. It's all hot air anyway ;-)

What a pity the panthers dont breathe hot air? look how far it has got us!!

GO THE DRAGONS!!!!!!!!

Willow

Assistant Moderator
Wests Tigers fans have been pretty good in the past. Look at this thread, so far the only dumb comments are from a bandwagoner and some sore loser scummer.

Kid

Juniors
Dragonheart said:
Let the invasion begin.

No matter what BS they sprout just ignore 'em guys.

They should celebrate hard, as their team just beat a side who haven't won a game in many weeks, just so they can play our mighty Dragons.
You can only play whats in front mate,. A piss weak effort over the Sharks is nothing to crow about. How about you sit back, relax, and cheer on your boys just like we will be cheering on ours. These things have a nasty habbit of biting you on the bum

pantherz9103

First Grade
Dragons_#1 said:
What a pity the panthers dont breathe hot air? look how far it has got us!!

GO THE DRAGONS!!!!!!!!

Atleast we've won two premierships in the past decade and a half ;-)

Didn't choke in a gf like you did in '99 :p

pantherz9103

First Grade
Willow said:
Wests Tigers fans have been pretty good in the past. Look at this thread, so far the only dumb comments are from a bandwagoner and some sore loser scummer.

Still a panther fan through and through, but geez those Tigers are good for the game aren't they. Their changing the way the game's played :)

Thanks pantherz 9103 (excited) on the sideline ;-)

dubopov

Coach
Why do Sharks fans and others have a need to post negative comments on someone else's Final ?? If the Dragons are not involved, I don't give a sh*t about the other teams; why do you guys feel hatred towards teams who are still in the Comp ??

Dragons_#1

Bench
pantherz9103 said:
Atleast we've won two premierships in the past decade and a half ;-)

Didn't choke in a gf like you did in '99 :p

At least we have a shot at it again this year??? where did penriff finish?? oh yeh thats right didnt make the 8, hahahaha the funny thing is that crunulla did shows how well penriff played this yr.

Goodluck next year mate. ( u must have been looking forward to it for a few weeks now??)

gregstar

Referee
note that not one tiger supporter has ventured in to troll

great stuff!!!

i hope we reciprocate.

pantherz9103

First Grade
Dragons_#1 said:
At least we have a shot at it again this year??? where did penriff finish?? oh yeh thats right didnt make the 8, hahahaha the funny thing is that crunulla did shows how well penriff played this yr.

Goodluck next year mate. ( u must have been looking forward to it for a few weeks now??)

You seem to forget the Sharks were on fire early in the year but it all went sour. So what if Penrith didn't make the 8. You missed out on it in 2003 with 11 wins from 24 games, just like we had this year. Just not our year.

Besides the reason I came here is because the starter of this thread was asking for it. I'm just joking around and I'm happy to oblige if you want someone to troll here. I don't hate the Dragons or anything, but would like to see the Tigers beat them next week.

Basically I felt that I was being invited into this thread. Its as though you are expecting 'trolls' as you call them to come in here. If there wasn't a thread called 'Now we await the trolls' then I wouldn't have even bothered to come in here cause I don't hate the Dragons. I'm just amusing myself.

Btw its ok to have some banter between different sets of fans isn't it. You shouldn't take it so seriously :?