What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Now we await the trolls

Kid

Juniors
Yeah just wanted to say good luck to Saints too. I really hope we beat you, but if we don't i'll be praying you win the comp as i couldn't stand the river scum to win.

P.S gotta say i'm friggin nervous, wonder how the players on both sides cope with it.

Mighty Tiger said:
Guys once again all the best tomorrow!

Likewise. It wont be tha case for all, but I'm sure that the fans of whoever loses tomorrow will jump on board with the winners for the GF.

I'm getting anxious, am awaiting news of a possible Corporate Box berth for the game. I'm hardly ever remotely religious but I'm prayin like never before.

Willow

Assistant Moderator
Kid said:
Yeah just wanted to say good luck to Saints too. I really hope we beat you, but if we don't i'll be praying you win the comp as i couldn't stand the river scum to win.

P.S gotta say i'm friggin nervous, wonder how the players on both sides cope with it.
For some, frequent visits to the toilet, butterflies beyond description. Once they hit the field and take the first tackle, the nerves are suddenly forgotten... so I'm told. :)

Watching it is tense enough.

Cheers Kid. Good luck - sounds like you're set to enjoy the match.

Nonny1980

Juniors
Good luck Dragons (but not that much). Hope its a great game and lives up to expectations. May the better team on the day win and hope the ref has a good one. If we go down Ill be going for you.

What a year!

RABK

Referee
What a great game it shall be, can't wait.

Best of luck to both teams but I'm tipping a Dragons win.

Dragons to go all the way this year IMO, god damn i'd love to have Mark Gasnier at the Knights.

pantherz9103

First Grade
Good luck to both teams.

Apologies to dragons fans for my trolling earlier in the thread.

I was a bit off my face this week, too much barcardi in my system, lol.

Father Ted

First Grade
pantherz9103 said:
Good luck to both teams.

Apologies to dragons fans for my trolling earlier in the thread.

I was a bit off my face this week, too much barcardi in my system, lol.

My favourite poison as well . Good luck to your black Panthers next year .

Southern Shark

Juniors
Just witnessed the biggest choke in the entire history of Rugby League. At $1.50 favourites to win the competition, with nearly 8 possibble Australian Representatives before this game, with a salary cap conservatively valued at over 4 million dollars before this game, St George just gave the biggest choke of a performance any Rugby League supporter has ever witnessed.
Absolutely incredible.
The Illawarra would be ashamed to have their name on that jumper.
They will for ever more be known as the
St George Pretenders.
Bring back the Illawarra Steelers.
At least they put in when the big games came around.

Willow

Assistant Moderator
No doubt your first post in this Dragons forum Southern Shark.

Take a ticket...

gregstar

Referee
Southern Shark said:
Just witnessed the biggest choke in the entire history of Rugby League. At $1.50 favourites to win the competition, with nearly 8 possibble Australian Representatives before this game, with a salary cap conservatively valued at over 4 million dollars before this game, St George just gave the biggest choke of a performance any Rugby League supporter has ever witnessed.
Absolutely incredible.
The Illawarra would be ashamed to have their name on that jumper.
They will for ever more be known as the
St George Pretenders.
Bring back the Illawarra Steelers.
At least they put in when the big games came around.

you've already posted this elsewhere.
tell me pickledick - are you that dopey?

Willow

Assistant Moderator
I find it amusing.

The scummers never post here but suddenly find the dutch courage to lay the boot in after full time.

Where were you scummers when Saints were flogging the Sharks over the last two seasons? Where were you when we knocked you out of the comp this year?

The kiddies have an excuse but the older ones... well, its laughable really.

Y2Eel

First Grade
Willow said:
I find it amusing.

The scummers never post here but suddenly find the dutch courage to lay the boot in after full time.

Where were you scummers when Saints were flogging the Sharks over the last two seasons? Where were you when we knocked you out of the comp this year?

The kiddies have an excuse but the older ones... well, its laughable really.

Now comon willow you cant expect the sharkies fans to come in here after a loss for them and come up with witty little coments about the dragons can you?? Its been what 2 weeks bout the right time they start to think of some comebacks...

JACK TAR

Juniors
Dragonheart said:
Let the invasion begin.

No matter what BS they sprout just ignore 'em guys.

They should celebrate hard, as their team just beat a side who haven't won a game in many weeks, just so they can play our mighty Dragons.

"06" Is that 2106?