What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

NRL Fantasy 2018

Rabbits20

Immortal
@ThingFish I told you you'll get me mate.

You'll get 12 emergency points from Staggs as Matterson didn't play. Your side is better than mine. If Matterson played you'd have flogged me.

I'm 13/597

You are 13/636

We both have Martin and Ponga.

You have Ese'ese and I have Mbye and Fonua.

If Ese'ese scores say 45 which is highly likely it means Mbye and Fonua have to score 85 combined for me to win which is highly unlikely unless Fonua goes and scores 2 tries and has heaps of tackle breaks.

ThingFish

Juniors
@ThingFish I told you you'll get me mate.

You'll get 12 emergency points from Staggs as Matterson didn't play. Your side is better than mine. If Matterson played you'd have flogged me.

I'm 13/597

You are 13/636

We both have Martin and Ponga.

You have Ese'ese and I have Mbye and Fonua.

If Ese'ese scores say 45 which is highly likely it means Mbye and Fonua have to score 85 combined for me to win which is highly unlikely unless Fonua goes and scores 2 tries and has heaps of tackle breaks.
It’s gonna be very close, but I think you have it. It really comes down to your 2 v my Ese’ese. On Thursday by big gamble was going to be making Matterson captain. Lucky I forgot :joy:

Rabbits20

Immortal
It’s gonna be very close, but I think you have it. It really comes down to your 2 v my Ese’ese. On Thursday by big gamble was going to be making Matterson captain. Lucky I forgot :joy:
Mbye will probably only score early 30's meaning I would need 50 from Fonua!

I'm pissed Murray scored 21 and Angus 71. I was gonna bring Angus in next week.

Price estimations:

Murray: 659-631k
Angus: 772-802k

I'd be 2k short as I have 169k.... stuff this stupid game....

Anything that can go wrong for me has!!!

Then Kikau rubbed salt into the wound tonight!!!!

Plus Smith scoring his 98. I was targeting him next week relying on him not to score more than 60 odd......

I think I'm done for the year....

Enjoy your 3 point victory tomorrow mate I predict. I got ya by 3 in round 1 and now you'll return the favour...

When I needed Murray to score more than a measly 21 it just didn't happen... heck just 1 more tackle and I'd have enough to get Angus....

Last edited:

ThingFish

Juniors

Price estimations:

Plus Smith scoring his 98. I was targeting him next week relying on him not to score more than 60 odd......

Enjoy your 3 point victory tomorrow mate I predict. I got ya by 3 in round 1 and now you'll return the favour...

When I needed Murray to score more than a measly 21 it just didn't happen... heck just 1 more tackle and I'd have enough to get Angus....
Those Monday adjustments always get me. In the SuperCoach form of the game I’ve lost as much as 25pts from the whistle of game 8 till final tally Monday. Either way it’ll be close. Let’s wait till final tally

Rabbits20

Immortal

Price estimations:

Told you @ThingFish told ya mate you'd win by 3!

Well done

hunters

Juniors
WTF is going on with the rankings? I was 156 but every time I refresh the page I'm slipping?? Now down to 1701. What day is it.....is there a game on.....I don't usually drink mid week.

Rabbits20

Immortal
@hunters must be your device playing up or something whatever you're using.

Don't stress mate I just checked and you're ranked 156th overall. STID is next on 1881.

ThingFish

Juniors
Are there games this week? Do we need to set a team if are only in it for the league and aren’t worried about rankings?

Latest posts