What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

NRL Fantasy

Rabbits20

Immortal
I think i have more out than you
:( I don't have a full 17
How many trades do you have left????

Chambers is out which is a blow for me but Moga is going to come in for me.

On my bench I will have either Cam Smith/Friend plus Matagi, Feeney, Malakai W Z.

I could be screwed too if origin players in my side which is 5 of em don't play. Say 2 of em don't back up well then I will only field 15.

Milford and Pearce are in my side and you reckon both are in doubt. Take them out and I am completely f**ked.

Rabbits20

Immortal
Yep Pearce and Milford ruled out leaves me with a halves pairing of Feeney and Field. I'm screwed. Oh well I'll cop the flogging Souths til I die will give me.

Oh well short term pain for long term gain as they say.

I have my plan!!!!!

Also Cam Smith in strong doubt as well.

About 3 million of my cap is out.

Souths Till I Die

First Grade
Yep Pearce and Milford ruled out leaves me with a halves pairing of Feeney and Field. I'm screwed. Oh well I'll cop the flogging Souths til I die will give me.

Oh well short term pain for long term gain as they say.

I have my plan!!!!!

Also Cam Smith in strong doubt as well.

About 3 million of my cap is out.

Captain choices this week... hmmmm

Rabbits20

Immortal
Captain choices this week... hmmmm
I have Smith on the interchange. I've got another captain!!!!!

You'll probably go J. Graham as captain I reckon. I ain't silly!!!!!!!!!!

Anyway I'm working tomorrow so if Smith is out I'll just cop the big hit!!!!!!!

Congrats on your victory in advance!!!!!!!!

Rabbits20

Immortal
123 points all up from 5 players.

The shite round of fantasy has begun.

I only have 15 players available too and a few are duds.

Souths Till I Die

First Grade
Yo this round f**king sucks. I think this is why you have to choose between being solely head to head or a bye round player. Mannering got the job done last night though I'm glad I gave him the captaincy!

Rabbits20

Immortal
Yo this round f**king sucks. I think this is why you have to choose between being solely head to head or a bye round player. Mannering got the job done last night though I'm glad I gave him the captaincy!
Now turns out the Tigpies pulled out Matene Zelezniak meaning I only have 14 players this week.

Rabbits20

Immortal
If James graham doesn't play I could lose!
Moga pulled off a miraculous 79 for me. I was very surprised.

Friend scored well as captain!!!! 144 I got with him.

Somehow I'm 91 ahead of you.

I have Merrin and Moylan left. I need Merrin to go well.

You have Leilua, Graham and Cleary left.

It should come down to the wire.

Souths Till I Die

First Grade
Moga pulled off a miraculous 79 for me. I was very surprised.

Friend scored well as captain!!!! 144 I got with him.

Somehow I'm 91 ahead of you.

I have Merrin and Moylan left. I need Merrin to go well.

You have Leilua, Graham and Cleary left.

It should come down to the wire.

I only had 13 playing this week now that graham was ruled out. That's rough but good stuff anyway!

DiegoNT

First Grade
Forgot all about fantasy this week. Forget to reset my team so have about half a dozen point's scoring players left on the bench lol.

Rabbits20

Immortal
Well geez I am stoked.

I managed to somehow pull it off against Souths til I die.

I'm now in a very good position with 10 wins and 2 losses and 18 trades left!!!!!

callmack1

Staff member
I'm pretty stoked with last week. I had a bad felling coming into the Round but ended up winning the game in all my leagues!

Rabbits20

Immortal
I'm pretty stoked with last week. I had a bad felling coming into the Round but ended up winning the game in all my leagues!
I'm really happy with how I'm going in my first year doing it.

I only stuff up I made thus far was I didn't bother picking guys who got points in the bye round the other week. Then I realise I stuffed my overall ranking a bit lol............

I now have a side I'm pretty happy with.

I have 16 trades left and am only going to use a trade if I really have too due to poor performances all of a sudden/injured player/round 19 I will have to trade out a hooker for a week and then buy them back in round 20 as I'd have no hooker at all otherwise for round 19. So take that out of the equation and I'll have 14 trades left. Rorters have a bye in Round 19 so I'll just replace Pearce with Feeney probably and take the hit.

I have a lot of keepers now so I'm happy.

I know you've got something up your sleeve though Callmack. So it's going to be on!!!!!!

So far I have used 18 trades in the 13 weeks and including the GF the most weeks left is 10 so I'm happy with 16 trades left at this stage.

Rabbits20

Immortal
I don't mind taking a bit of a hit through the origin rounds coming up where players mightn't back up!!!!!

Rabbits20

Immortal
You're doing very well R20. I'm still tweaking a bit but I'm getting there.
There was some talk this week that it may be best to not have Smith as captain this week.

I didn't buy into that!!!!!!

Smith scored 52 in that first half. 27 tackles, 2 line break assists, 2 try assists and a 40/20.

Rabbits20

Immortal
I was looking at the breakdown of our sides and I have come to the conclusion that I think Souths til I die has the best squad.

Souths til I die has the experience at this too!!!!