What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

NRL Rd 12 2018 - General Non-Warriors Thread

ZEROMISSTACKLES

First Grade
Fox just highlighted Cartwright 1 bad defensive effort on Tedesco.

They could have a half hour show on Hiku.
I feel sorry for Hiku. I (and many other experts on here) knew Hiku was going to be crap. That was easy pickings but in no-way am I trying to be the 'I told you so' guy. I actually wanted Hiku to prove me wrong. He's quite the attacker but his defence needs working on which can be done in the reserve grade where Id put him in at loosie where theres plenty of defensive work. Then again, you get different type of attackers there then you would do if you were on the edges. For example, in the middle its all straight and hard traffic comin your way, not many fast runners running the overs line like they do in the centres but still, plenty of defence and thats what Pita needs.

Blair

Coach
Sharks beat Knights by 6+ we go into 5th.
Highly likely outcome.

That means I'm gonna be bang on with our ladder predictator thread. I'm not sure what I want more, the Warriors to go better or me to win that comp!

If we finish 5th or lower our form this season shows we're better away from home anyway. Bring on a Sydney final!

Last edited:

Blair

Coach
Long suffering season ticket holder's deserve a home final at some stage.

Last year I got one of the surplus 2017 Members caps (doled out at a reserves game, they had sacks and sacks of them, even gave them to folk who didn't really want them, I.E opposition fans).

I don't take the real members for granted when I wear it.

Big Marn

Juniors
Sharks gave the Knights a good hiding so back to 5th for us. guess the good news is sharks play rabbits next week so someone is dropping points.

Tigers about to play Dogs in a few mins. Good to see Fonua back after being a naughty boy last week.
Reminds me of old Taniela Tuiaki (sp?) Like watching him get a head up of steam

Sharks gave the Knights a good hiding so back to 5th for us. guess the good news is sharks play rabbits next week so someone is dropping points
Origin will have a bit to say about that game.

Pity we only play Knights once this year.
A different team without their no.1 halfback.

Sharks the form team with 5 wins in a row.

JJ

Immortal
6 of the top 8 are locks now, IMO - the two dubious ones are the two I said were locks a couple of weeks back (Warriors and Tigers) - so guess the first part of this post should be ignored LOL

Blair

Coach
6 of the top 8 are locks now, IMO - the two dubious ones are the two I said were locks a couple of weeks back (Warriors and Tigers) - so guess the first part of this post should be ignored LOL

'Tigers grind out win over gritty Dogs'.

That sounds like it has Cleary written all over it. If it gets tight between the Tigers and Warriors making the eight then I know who I'd rather have coaching my side.

Reactions: JJ

Blair

Coach
A dead-heat in the halves between Penrith and us this season. I reckon neither club would balk at a straight swap!

Penrith have the advantage of a bigger pack, an outstanding prop, etc.

Latest posts