What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

NRL Rd 8 2018 - General Non-Warriors Thread

Blair

Coach
Too many 'Last Post's' this round. I thought it actually lessened the significance of the Anzac Day games.

Blair

Coach
I've had a nostalgic weekend. I'm watching all of my Raiders GFs. What awesome league, and Graeme Hughes is the boss when it comes to commentary.

I've just remembered I watched the '91 GF with a mate, Glen Larmer! The same Glen Larmer, I believe, who now commentates Warriors NRL games.

I never saw him again after '91 but he was a good oke back then. Well done to him.

Blair

Coach
The latest from Kent is outstanding lol, he is bagging the players that went out to watch the reserves go around on Saturday

You're definitely the 'off-field' team of the moment, Beave! Sadly, as you know, that's not where you want to be. In October, you'll be remembered for all the wrong reasons.

Last edited:

Latest posts