What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

NRL Rd 8 2024 - General Non-Warriors Thread

Blair

Coach
Early enterprise by Wests out in Campbelltown.

The Tigers chant's gone up. No points though.

Blair

Coach
I bet Benji feels like running out there and playing. The Tigers have Brizzy on the rack but just have no ability to score.

Edit: Wests got cheered from the field at halftime despite being 16-0 down (including letting leery Walsh in for a try with 23 seconds left).

Apparently, the home crowd are appreciative of Wests effort. There's obviously a long-term plan for success at the Tigers!

34-4, Tigers in! So all those kids in the crowd get to wave their flags and such.

34-10, Broncos. Final. An entertaining game but one side clearly outclassed the other.

Last edited:

Blair

Coach
Cleary's back. I think we'll see him guide Penrith home here, despite Leota out and the emotion of Townsend's 250th and Feldt's 200th.

I bet Benji feels like running out there and playing. The Tigers have Brizzy on the rack but just have no ability to score.

Edit: Wests got cheered from the field at halftime despite being 16-0 down (including letting leery Walsh in for a try with 23 seconds left).

Apparently, the home crowd are appreciative of Wests effort. There's obviously a long-term plan for success at the Tigers!

34-4, Tigers in! So all those kids in the crowd get to wave their flags and such.

34-10, Broncos. Final. An entertaining game but one side clearly outclassed the other.
Felt last pass to Walsh had a little bit of a forward pass feeling to it going into the half.

Beavers Headgear

First Grade
That dickhead Paul Kent filmed in a street fight last night. Talking crap then takes his watch off and walks towards the bloke for a scrap and ends up being thrown into a tree

Big Marn

Juniors
Being drunk as f**k and calling someone a doghead usually doesnt end well. Suspended from Fox while they investigate....
According to reports, the tree is doing well and is expected to fully recover from the traumatic experience.

Penrose Warrior

First Grade
That dickhead Paul Kent filmed in a street fight last night. Talking crap then takes his watch off and walks towards the bloke for a scrap and ends up being thrown into a tree
Anything he gets is deserved. He is a Grade A f**kwit. I absolutely cannot stand cocks like him in the media, who only exist for 'eyeballs' because he throws out ridiculous opinions for effect.

Blair

Coach
The Knights hold on for a much needed win, so they don't really have to win next week, ay?

Gee, I hope the footy in this next one can match the pre-game. Anzac ceremonies, viking claps, Sticky's 500th game as coach...

There's also an Iro getting around. He might be related to Kevin and Tony.

Beavers Headgear

First Grade
The Knights hold on for a much needed win, so they don't really have to win next week, ay?

Gee, I hope the footy in this next one can match the pre-game. Anzac ceremonies, viking claps, Sticky's 500th game as coach...

There's also an Iro getting around. He might be related to Kevin and Tony.
Kevin’s son

Reactions: JJ

JJ

Immortal
I’m shocked he’s even back in TV tbh

For all the coaching murmurs, how long a leash does Ricky have at Canberra?

Blair

Coach
For all the coaching murmurs, how long a leash does Ricky have at Canberra?
I was thinking he was in trouble last year but more so the year before. Regardless, he didn't deserve the 40-0 shellacking he got tonight, considering it was his 500th.