What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Nrlceo 2011?

abpanther

Staff member
Well well, it's 2011 now and just wondering how this site is going and whether it will be up and running well in advance of late February when we will be looking to do our drafts?

Mig you got an update for us mate?

_Johnsy

Referee
How many do we have from 2010 ab ?

What's your ideal number of teams for this year, I think 8, 10 at most. It really has an impact when you have a couple of players that are not committed 1/2 way through the year and decide not to bother picking a team.

COMING SOON - 2011 NRLCEO Season Looms!

NRLCEO will return for season 2011 in mid February. Registration and drafting will commence at this time with many new features available to the NRLCEO rugby league coach. So start organising your enemies for a private competition or just enter a public comp - it's up to you - but either way, get ready to sledge your opponents like never before..

Stay tuned for more information as the new year progresses.....
http://www.nrlceo.com/news/2011/1/1/172/COMING_SOON_2011_NRLCEO_Season_Looms

_Johnsy

Referee
AB

From memory we were going to relegate the bottom two sides (position 9 & 10). Personally I am not overley fussed how we do it, or if we do it. here is the final ladder after all rounds completed. I suppose we will have to wait and see who is a definate starter. I'll have a running sheet of who is keen to play in the most prestigious fantasy NRL comp on the planet.

LU1 NRLCEO 2010 Final ladder
Ladder
1. Bondi Beasts 36 Johns Magic
2. Northern Rhinos 34 Rhino
3. The Maniac Marauders 31 ABPanther
4. Pasadena Roosters 28 Monk
5. Bulls 23 Tom
6. Gangs of Mascot RLFC 19 Franko
7. Lions RLFC 16 Big Sam
8. Murbah Mad Ducks 14 Johnsy
9. Knight Shifters 14 Pumba
10. Orange Pelicans 5 Griffo

Definates for 2011
ABPanther
Johnsy

Although I think we have learned from the 2010 debacle that led to some asswipes signing in the comp and taking places. The competition number and password will be pm'd to the final 10 players., once the site is ready to go.

Last edited:

abpanther

Staff member
I dunno if I agree with the relegation idea but happy to go with the majority

A couple of those owners bailed mid season and were not very active, I think we may need to replace a couple

Monk

Referee
I'm keen.

Pumba wasn't active from the get go so i think hes out. Im not sure about Griff, he was the champ of the first season but he bailed halfway through...

perverse

Referee
i'd like to be involved in an NRLCEO league for sure. i bagged the minor premiership on LU's nearlysport ladder last year, but naturally i was bundled out in straight sets in the finals. i'll certainly be involved in that one again next season, too.

i'm happy to work my way up from a second division in NRLCEO, or however you wish to structure it. just sign me up where ever a spot is available.

_Johnsy

Referee
So lads, so far we have. (Blue is automatic entry into 2011, Red confirmed starter)

IN
Bondi Beasts Johns Magic
Northern Rhinos Rhino

The Maniac Marauders ABPanther
Pasadena Roosters Monk
Bulls Tom
Gangs of Mascot RLFC Franko
Lions RLFC Big Sam

Murbah Mad Ducks Johnsy

OUT
9. Knight Shifters Pumba
10. Orange Pelicans Griffo

2 places by invite ??? Any other ideas. I am also happy to go with the majority. As monk said Griff & Pumba stopped playing a part of the season. i don't think thats the type of commitment we need.

Johns Magic

Referee
Count me in again.

Also, Big Sam is OS at the moment I'm pretty sure but he said he was keen to go around again. I'll get onto him to confirm but at this stage count him in as well.

_Johnsy

Referee
IN Confirmed Not yet confirmed
Bondi Beasts Johns Magic
Northern Rhinos Rhino

Pasadena Roosters Monk
Bulls Tom
Gangs of Mascot RLFC Franko
Lions RLFC Big Sam

Murbah Mad Ducks Johnsy

Not known

Thoughts on the last 2 places boys ?

_Johnsy

Referee
IN Confirmed
Bondi Beasts Johns Magic
Pasadena Roosters Monk
Bulls Tom
Lions RLFC Big Sam
Murbah Mad Ducks Johnsy

Not known

Thoughts on the last 4 places boys ?

Johns Magic

Referee
Well I think Rhino and Franko deserve a little more time to express their interest at the very least. Both were competitive last year and named teams every week.

Although I do think it would be best to have entrants who are regular posters on LU considering thread involvement adds to the excitement.

perverse

Referee
Hook a fool up with one of the 2 free spots, plz. Surely I obliterate any selection criteria you wish to go by - I have a good fantasy football background, Im absurdly active in the game and in the thread and surely I'm a familiar face to most.

C'Mon, random. Suspects - perverse. Book it in. You know you want it.

Johns Magic

Referee
I'll vouch for Perverse, I clearly remember him asking to be part of our league for 2010 and missing out.

I think this annual commitment should be rewarded.

Monk

Referee
I can definitely vouch for perverse. I think he should be a part of our comp next season. I think the second spot should go to the winner of the LU2 League, whoever that was.

Maybe someone send a PM to Franko and Rhino asking about whether they are keen for next year?