What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Nrlceo 2011?

Johns Magic

Referee
I know a younger brother of mine who is a small-time poster here made it...diddi kong racers.

Mig, out of interest, will there be a similar Legends of League competition next year? I thought it was great, and know a few people who would be desperate to try it.

Mig2006

Juniors
Yes JM, there will be Legends of League Public Comps each year with the following year inviting the winners into the Champions League. So next year's LOL winners will be invited into the 2013 Champions League etc.

The comps were a success this year and we plan on inviting those coaches who participated AND were very enthusiastic into next years comps to try and create a bit of a rivalry. The coaches that tended not to contribute will obviously not get personally invited. The current champions will also be invited back to try and defend their title.

There will still be plenty of spots available but having said that, requests for personal invites and a leg up getting into a chosen competition can be made to me and I will consider them.

Mig2006

Juniors
Yep there will be, I got an email asking me to defend my title.

And the first to respond! Good on ya Aussie - keen is what we like!

Of course if a punter wants the biggest of challenges - the Wally Lewis Comp is where it is at.......

Franko

Juniors
That was from before this season you went missing a little bit at the end of 2010 & we hadnt heard from you when i posted that

Oh ha ha i just got a notification. Didn't notice dates.

Whats this super league 2012 comp. Something i should know about or is that related to an old post as well? Can't really skim through all the posts as i have snuck on at work.