What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Nrlceo 2012

Fail of an NRLCEO League. Everyone got confused with the time as it said 7:30 but it was actually 6:30 start so have no idea what happened there, I was just lucky i was online at the time and despite nagging internet problems i managed this team. 16 team comp, 20 player squads my other three players are Joel Reddy, Danny Buderus & Jared Waera-Hargreaves

Looking forward to facing you LU'ers in LU2 comp :).

405703_10150643541464155_601194154_11486198_1434097677_n.jpg

Last edited:

Mig2006

Juniors
Yeah it's not rocket science really - 7:30 means site time - aka NSW time. Those in Qld - it obviously means 6:30 - it can't be 7:30 at the same time all over the world can it. Some people need to get a little bit brighter....

perverse

Referee
hey guys, i'm slapping up a public comp for me and an IRL mate to jump into and have a muck around with. if i can get it filled, i want the draft to start this afternoon/evening... and have a 2 minute pick time limit, so the draft should only last this evening. anyone with not much doing this arvo/this evening, come jump in -

comp name: Tooheys Extra Dry and Cheese Twisties

my team name is the Filchy McPilkingtons

Last edited:

perverse

Referee
ok, the full details of the comp are as follows:

Competition Name: Tooheys Extra Dry and Cheese Twisties
Requires Password: No
Public League: Yes
Number of Teams: 10 teams
NRL Round to Start Competition: NRL Round 1
Competition Length: 26 rounds
Finals System: 6 Team
Pre-Season Recruitment Method: Staggered Draft
Pre-Season Draft Round Time Limit: 2 mins
Drafing Start Date/Time: 12/02/2012 7:00:00 PM
Regular Season Recruitment Method: You snooze you lose
Number of Contact Terminations Allowed: 34
Anti Tampering Deadline: Round 20
Trades Counts Towards Terminations: No
Player Salaries: No

Squad Limits
Players: 25
Fullbacks: 3
Wingers: 7
Centres: 7
Five-Eighths: 3
Halfbacks: 3
Backrowers: 8
Hookers: 3
Frontrowers: 6
Kicker Points: 10

Competition Scoring
Try: 4
Goal: 2
Field Goal: 1
Workhorse: 4
Sin Bin: -2
Send Off: -6
Try Assist: 3
Line Break: 2
Line Break Assist: 1
Player Wins: 2
Player Losses: 0
Player Draws: 1
Captain: 2
Bench: 1

so 7pm kick off time tonight if we can get the numbers, otherwise ill just reschedule the draft for later in the week/next weekend.

perverse

Referee
hey Mig, if you read this, could you do me a favour and change the draft type on my competition for me (the one above) to a Quick Draw draft with 2 minutes if possible?

not sure why this option is disabled for us to change, really.

Mig2006

Juniors
Done.

It's in our best interests not to allow comp creators to change too many variables when creating a comp.....

perverse

Referee
kk, fair enough :). thanks for the change. doesn't look like im gonna get numbers tonight, putting the draft start time forward to wednesday night.

hugzy

Juniors
any more nrlceo leagues left i can join?

i run my own fantasy nrl comp and do quite well, but would like to test myself in the champions league

wululu