What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

NRLCEO LU1 League

Franko

Juniors
I'm done. There must have been a glitch on my computer last night because there are a heap of players that are there today but weren't last night. Didn't cost me though because the ones i liked were there. Weird though.

Franko

Juniors
Do you mean running out of decent players, or running out of players fullstop?

I meant players in general. It was weird last night i would click on front rowers and it only gave me a list of 5 but today they are all there. Very strange.

Franko

Juniors
I'm hoping we can get it wrapped up before 5 today otherwise i'm out of action for a few hours. I'll see i might set up the auto list or i can keep checking my phone.

Johns Magic

Referee
I just meant that we were racing along last night compared to today, which is understandable given work commitments etc.

Johns Magic

Referee
I'm hoping we can get it wrapped up before 5 today otherwise i'm out of action for a few hours. I'll see i might set up the auto list or i can keep checking my phone.

No chance of before 5 I reckon, unless the stars all align.

Definitely set up an autolist imo.