What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

NSO Game - The Ultimate Betrayal of the Bears

doctor death

Juniors
1. First the ARL/NRL tell us the Bears have to leave North Sydney Oval because it's not up to standard. 2. The Bears are told that, if we relocate to the Central Coast, we will get a regional licence.

Blatant lies about both - and the Bears have been shafted.

The final insult: the Bears are placed into administration even though we were financially stronger than Manly. Manly are handed Gosford stadium and News Ltd millions on a platter. Now it turns out that NSO is fine for rugby league after all.

Now, with Singleton's resources and a fulltime team ready to go at Gosford, the NRL are likely to either not expand or give the licence to the Gold Coast while a bankrupt Manly continues to be propped up.

These actions are nothing short of fraud.

JK

:blahb: :blahb: :blahb: :blahb:

Jeez!
It is a one-off game for Souths, and a game that would not get many attending at the SFS. They are hardly talking about playing an entire season at the ground :roll:

Gold Coast for 2006! 8)

Briza

Juniors
HAHAHAHAHAHA - I'll be bringing my copper nails and poison - Man that Ugly Fig is gunna cop it! :twisted:

RainMan

Juniors
doctor death said:
Now, with Singleton's resources and a fulltime team ready to go at Gosford

Can you name the team ready to go. Central Coast Rabbitohs you mean?

t-ba

Post Whore
:lol: .

It's funny, Because the Bears were 3.5 Million in the hole and they spent 4 Million developing Grahame Park :lol:

Alan Shore

First Grade
Regardless of North Sydney's financial state at the time, you can't deny that they were robbed big time of an NRL license.

CC_Eagle

First Grade
:-({|= :-({|= :-({|= :blahb: :blahb: :blahb: :blahb: :blahb: Always wanted to go to NSO, unfortunatly it'll be the destruction of the rabbits instead of the bears but ah well. I'll be there with Briza with a copper nail ready :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

Red Bear

Referee
How bout you get f**ked CC, you touch the fig tree your gooneskies. You'll be mobbed by a bunch of pissed off Norths supporters :p

theVodkaCircle

Juniors
With projectiles aimed at you from the McCartney stand. :)
Bear park, what a sensational place to watch footy.
I wonder will the Killarney Heights band be making an appearance ?

Le Rouge

Juniors
Manly Sea Eagles
puke.gif

Anonymous

Juniors
I wonder why it's not of NRL standard? Purely because it's oval shaped I presume, as it's a great place to watch cricket, the Blues got 16k there last season.

Red Bear

Referee
Best cricket ground ever Timbo, small so lots of runs are scored, lovely atmosphere and ground, sitting in the Fig tree watching the Blues smash whoever they are playing. But Bears are better to watch ;-)

Saint 60

Juniors
If they do release a licence to Singo and i hope they do ---

he has as much money as the bloke that owns easts - could get very nasty to Manly lol

m0j0

Bench
Timbo said:
I wonder why it's not of NRL standard? Purely because it's oval shaped I presume, as it's a great place to watch cricket, the Blues got 16k there last season.

I could be wrong but I think part of the reason had to do with lighting for night games. Apparently that was upgraded sometime around 2001. Again, this is a completely uninformed guess on my behalf.

CC_Eagle

First Grade
GoTheBears said:
How bout you get f***ed CC, you touch the fig tree your gooneskies. You'll be mobbed by a bunch of pissed off Norths supporters :p

"where's my? where's my? where's my, where's my team!"

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: how about you eat a dick

doctor death

Juniors
The time is coming.

Did everyone know that North Sydney leagues committed $12 million to the Neagles over 6 years? In other words, Norths were never even close to insolvency.

So, NSO is not good enough for rugby league. LIE.
Norths were insolvent. LIE
Manly passed the criteria. LIE
Norths will get a licence if they move to Central Coast. LIE

Never in the history of sport has a team been so badly defrauded and shafted. And it continues. Now the Bears have the great stadium and huge resources, funding, support etc. But the NRL protects a bankrupt Manly and still shafts the Bears.

JK

So, NSO is not good enough for rugby league. LIE.

Thanks GLASGOW RANGERS who installed lighting POST MERGER

You are an oxygen thief :roll:

Latest posts