What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

NSO Game - The Ultimate Betrayal of the Bears

Clevo

Juniors
It's funny listening to fans from clubs that didn;t have the guts to stand with souths and fight for their traditions...instead selling out for 5 million bucks.

:|

Southernsaint

Staff member
Clevo said:
It's funny listening to fans from clubs that didn;t have the guts to stand with souths and fight for their traditions...instead selling out for 5 million bucks.

:|

We fought & won once - the Save Our Saints campaign. The club learnt a lesson from that & formed the JV by stealth in 1998.

Long Live the Illawarra Credit Union...

Cheers,
Ben S.

PS: It was $8 million.

Matt M

Juniors
Just while I'm listening to your bitching I'd like to say I'm excited about this match. NSO is one of the worlds best grounds in terms of atmosphere (just a great place to be at). I hope the Bears come back because it is annoying seeing these traditional teams not in the comp, and I would like to see the CC get a side (but not ahead of the Gold Coast).

JK said:
And what do you have against North Sydney?

Nothing except that NRL expansion must be outside of NSW.

If it's done right we can have it both ways – Relocate the Sharks to the Gold Coast and bring in the Bears on the Central Coast.

That way we'll have a 16 team competition but we'd be covering two new areas.

t-ba

Post Whore
LoL.

Teams should relocate of their Own Volition. Nothing wrong with an 18 team format imho.