What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

NSW Game 2 team

Jono078

Referee
I'm feeling good about the series after tonight, shame about the refs.

I'm too lazy to type out the same team. But the only replacements I would suggest is any of the benchies besides T-Rex.

I think Creagh is the only must go.

adamkungl

Immortal
Watmough in for Buhrer, no other changes.
Most played well, f**k we were close.
carney went missing but is a class player and will do better next time.

Don't feel like going into any more detail, too pissed off, proud of the effort though

adamkungl

Immortal
No changes to the starting side. Was a massive effort tonight. Honestly Watmough needs to be there, but that's it. We can win this f**ker.

Spanner in the works

First Grade
Watmough or Woods in, Creagh out. That's it. We really are that close with this side. Finally don't feel like we need to make a hundred million changes.

Watmough in for Creagh, maybe bring someone in for Buhrer (Hinchcliffe), but if he's just there to give Farah a quick breather then it's hardly worth the effort. Keep the rest of the team the same where possible.

sputneek

Juniors
Yeah Buhrer did nothing wrong but really Sticky needed to do a Sheens/DCE and not play him. We needed Farah during that time.

ByRd

First Grade
If he is only going to play 5 minutes...I question the point of picking him. He added nothing, Hinchcliffe is a backrower that can give Farah a breather if needed.

This. Its not that he did anything wrong but if he isnt going to be used and only come on for 5 mins then what is the point??? that interchange spot can be put to greater use through the use of Hinchliffe or another prop like Woods/Mannah. Also, Watmough for Creagh!!!

the kirwan kid

Juniors
The first game team for NSW was pretty much all the players I thought would worry us ... I'd change the bench up only. Watmough in for someone (how he wasn't there in the first place is crazy). Maybe Burher for another prop or 2nd row forward. Williams I thought was a handful and will only get better with game time.

Eels Dude

Coach
Tactics need to be changed. We had nothing on the last tackle. Get Creagh out and replace him with either Mannah or Woods who deserved selection in the first place ahead of him. Buhrer a waste on the bench. Watmough to replace him. There weren't many that underperformed but ge we had s**t last tackle options. Bomb to Tate every time. That worked well.