What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

NSW players sign up here and live forever

griffo346

First Grade
Sorry to hear that EA hope it all goes well at work mate

BTW

Ok guys the opportunity of putting your name down for NSW rep players have closed now.

The selectors have taken it behind closed doors to pick the team to take on the scum we call maroons :lol:

Announcements will come shortly.

Also no pressure guys we are going for a threepit :crazy:
New South Wales Blues
Trophy Cabinet: F7s State of Origin Shield 2004, 2006, 2007

griffo346

First Grade
The Selectors would like to formally announce the team for the New South Wales Blues

Starting Team

F7sgriffo.jpg

F7sPiper.jpg

F7sWillow.jpg

F7sglockers.jpg

F7sbanner.jpg

griffo346

First Grade
Bench

F7sBumble.jpg

F7sDownie.jpg

F7sgorilla.jpg

To the other players whom where nominated please understand it was so hard to condense 12 into 8 and please be aware that there is anther rep game coming up that you could put your hand up for.

Willow

Assistant Moderator
Wow, I've been selected. :shock: And wearing the banner with pride for the duration. :thumn

Thanks skipper, I already have something in the pipeline and I'll be there on match day.

Pistol

Coach
Good to see State of Origin is back with avengence. Plenty of interest. Well done to all selected and good luck.

glockers

Juniors
Awesome being picked, looking forward to smashing Queensland! Also it will be good to line-up with Goleel for the first time.

Goleel

Juniors
Honoured to be selected, no chance that I'll let the mighty sky blue down. CRUSH THE QUEENSLANDERS!

griffo346

First Grade
Thanks Kitty :D

hey when i write my article can i post it here for someone to go over for me please i have poor grammar at times :(

Latest posts