What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

NSW residents team 2010

gronkathon

First Grade
Daniella & Waters will both play. Sheens has agreed to release them to NSW Residents camp as soon as Friday nights match is done

gronkathon

First Grade
Simpson, Guerra and Harrison join Residents
NSWRL Media

30/06/2010 1:14:10 PM

Jamie Simpson (North Sydney Bears), Aiden Guerra (Newtown Jets) and Daniel Harrison (Canterbury Bankstown Bulldogs) have been added to the NSW Residents team to play the Queensland Residents at ANZ Stadium next Wednesday, July 7.
Dave Simmons (Windsor Wolves/Penrith Panthers) and Brendan Oake (Wentworthville Magpies/Parramatta Eels) have both had to withdraw from the Residents side after being named for their respective NRL clubs overnight, while Hep Cahill (Melbourne Storm) has also had to withdraw due to an ankle injury.

http://www.nswrl.com.au/default.asp...e=simpson,-guerra-and-harrison-join-residents

kidaustralia07

Juniors
It is easy for someone to sit back and sleg a great player like Nathan Waters. But i dont see your name on the NSW resident cup list. I hope he continues to be picked for many rep games and nrl game. He is obviously doing something right.

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
It is easy for someone to sit back and sleg a great player like Nathan Waters. But i dont see your name on the NSW resident cup list. I hope he continues to be picked for many rep games and nrl game. He is obviously doing something right.
Is that you Nathan.

You've come on here and made two posts defending the guy.

Keep in mind this is a discussion board where people can express their OPINIONS on players, favourable or not.

It's best you suck it up and deal with it.

kidaustralia07

Juniors
Lewis & Lazarus are not as strong defensively. Lewis is also out injured from memory

I think Waters is rubbis and always have but he can tackle and Taylor craps on about him constantly.
Before you rubbish anyone you need to learn how to spell rubbish. He is a good player. Someone I as a teenager looks up to and am very proud of that. Good Luck Nathan Waters!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

kidaustralia07

Juniors
Simmons & Daniella named for their respective NRL sides so I assume they are now out. Waters on Tigers bench may affect him as well
You wish. Waters will play nsw residents if he takes the field on friday night or not. at least he got a call up. I didnt see your name!

kidaustralia07

Juniors
NSW Residents has Nathan Waters at halfback and Geoff Daniella in the centres so based on the halfback alone we will be lucky to score a try. He is dog sh*t
I would think twice before saying that about Waters. I dont see your name on any lists to play is that because your not good enough.

kidaustralia07

Juniors
Lewis & Lazarus are not as strong defensively. Lewis is also out injured from memory

I think Waters is rubbis and always have but he can tackle and Taylor craps on about him constantly.
How can u rubbish a player but then say he can tackle. You dont know what you are talking about.

gronkathon

First Grade
Good to see the spastic school has let you out for the afternoon. The injury rehab must be a lonely place for a prop

Last edited:

kidaustralia07

Juniors
Is that you Nathan.

You've come on here and made two posts defending the guy.

Keep in mind this is a discussion board where people can express their OPINIONS on players, favourable or not.

It's best you suck it up and deal with it.
Not its not nathan. he is a training. oh thats right u wouldnt know what that is. I dont find sledging a player the way you and gronkathon no friends dose helpful to any one in your or my opinion. U should also learn to take the flack for what u write or does your comments on go for other people and not you.

kidaustralia07

Juniors
Good to see the spastic school has let you out for the afternoon. The injury rehab must be a lonely place for a prop
the only one in the spastic school is u. I heard rehab is where ur permanent address is. can handle the flack then back off. Nathan has alot of people who think better of him and they dont hide in this forum. Unlike you. its good to see u u dont play pro rugby league. The sport dosent have time for swelled heads like you. It aslo good to see you are arguing with a teenager.

gronkathon

First Grade
:lol: :lol: You pathetic genius.

Back to sucking big brothers c**k every other day you trolling mongoloid

kidaustralia07

Juniors
:lol: :lol: You pathetic genius.

Back to sucking big brothers c**k every other day you trolling mongoloid
whats a matter gronk cant take people saying things to you matey. its good to see you are a filth munger who needs to be locked up and thrown away the key for. side line player not good enough to make it in the real world. Nathan is 50 million times the person you are. your sledging are only words that other people hear. It just shows you are infearer of other people who are a million times better than you.

gronkathon

First Grade
Sad little boy still doesn't understand the point of internet forums.

Keep replying though cum dumpster it is at least providing a laugh on a Winters afternoon.

kidaustralia07

Juniors
Sad little boy still doesn't understand the point of internet forums.

Keep replying though cum dumpster it is at least providing a laugh on a Winters afternoon.
how stupid are you? he is at training. oh thats right you wouldnt know what that is would you. the poor little boy who sits behind the key board and has nothing but utter filth to say. is that all you know how to spell. This is not about nathan anymore. This is about how pathetic you are.