What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

NSW residents team 2010

gronkathon

First Grade
:lol: Relying on spelling comments when your own diction and punctuation is at a lower level than a Somali refugee.

Not to mention your inability to grasp the concept of cohesion of thought.

This topic is actually about peoples thoughts and opinions of the 2010 NSW Residents team in case you hadn't noticed. Strange how you have offered no opinion of your own other than to disagree with the thoughts of other.

Pathetic little child that you are. Hopefully they teach you some basics tomorrow at school princess

kidaustralia07

Juniors
:lol: Relying on spelling comments when your own diction and punctuation is at a lower level than a Somali refugee.

Not to mention your inability to grasp the concept of cohesion of thought.

This topic is actually about peoples thoughts and opinions of the 2010 NSW Residents team in case you hadn't noticed. Strange how you have offered no opinion of your own other than to disagree with the thoughts of other.

Pathetic little child that you are. Hopefully they teach you some basics tomorrow at school princess
oh big words for a little guy. I only join this site cause i heard what a a hole you were. And yes i am a princess. I am female you pathetic little boy who lives there dreams thru other people.

gronkathon

First Grade
:lol: :lol: A bit too close to the truth it seems.

Have the guts to send a private message :lol: Have you been studying irony perchance

kidaustralia07

Juniors
:lol: :lol: A bit too close to the truth it seems.

Have the guts to send a private message :lol: Have you been studying irony perchance
no where near the truth. but you wouldnt know what the truth was! you are the only housing commision whore on this site. it seems that u know all about it. u are a pathetic person with one hand on the key board and the other trying to find his tiny c**k. I will send you some pepper, it might help if try and make it sneeze and catch it with a pair of tweezers. oh dont forget the magnify glass. pathetic excuse for a person.

gronkathon

First Grade
:lol: Oh the wit and intellectual prowess. :lol:

You have provided much entertainment in the wind up to a boring afternoon at work.

I am sure you will spam this topic whilst I am gone though and provide so many more laughs. Until later houso whore. Ciao

The Gambler

Juniors
Wish Fitzhenry had played more NSW cup this year, he would of been a shoe-in for the number 7 jersey.

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
Not its not nathan. he is a training. oh thats right u wouldnt know what that is. I dont find sledging a player the way you and gronkathon no friends dose helpful to any one in your or my opinion. U should also learn to take the flack for what u write or does your comments on go for other people and not you.
Ok, listen here junior.

You criticise someone for their spelling and then you trundle out this load of snot.

Training, yes I know what it is, played league for 8 years until a very severe leg injury ruled me out for good. I took up cricket full time after that, played for NSW Country before the old injury came back and put me out again.

Now the most sport you've played is trying to find where your brain went. If you had one.

I've been and seen a lot of NSW Cup matches this year as well. Actually, I write match reports, reviews and article etc on the NSW Cup exclusively.

Guess what, Waters is not the best halfback in the competition, no matter how much you wank yourself silly over him.

It''s criticism, he's used to it, he gets it, it happens, to everyone, everywhere in any profession, in any country.

Now go and clean your room kiddo. :arrow:

Last edited:

kidaustralia07

Juniors
Ok, listen here junior.

You criticise someone for their spelling and then you trundle out this load of snot.

Training, yes I know what it is, played league for 8 years until a very severe leg injury ruled me out for good. I took up cricket full time after that, played for NSW Country before the old injury came back and put me out again.

Now the most sport you've played is trying to find where your brain went. If you had one.

I've been and seen a lot of NSW Cup matches this year as well. Actually, I write match reports, reviews and article etc on the NSW Cup exclusively.

Guess what, Waters is not the best halfback in the competition, no matter how much you wank yourself silly over him.

It''s criticism, he's used to it, he gets it, it happens, to everyone, everywhere in any profession, in any country.

Now go and clean your room kiddo. :arrow:
firstly buddy i am female so i can't wank myself over him and I dont have a silly little crush either befroe you suggest that I think he is a good player and should get some credit every now and again.I have to played sport. I know he is used to being slegged by people. but gronkathon sledges him week in and out. I dont think he is the best in the NSW cup but he has earnt his spot just like everyone else in the team and he should receive credit for that. i to have been to alot of NSW cup matches this year , well acutally football has been in my blood for a long time. I along with alot of other people are very proud of all the boys who made it in to the team.

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
so anyway, enough of this gay banter with the 7 year old sh*thead.

Are there any more further changes to the line up?

Willow

Assistant Moderator
Settle down people.

kidaustralia07, people are entitled to their opinion. And you are giving as good as you're receiving.

To the rest, bullying is for the schoolyard.

If Admin is forced into breaking up a fight here, you know it'll end in tears for all.

Good luck.

kidaustralia07

Juniors
Goodluck to all the boys who are playing on Wednesdays NSW residents cup. I also like to send Congrats to Nathan Waters for being named in the sided. Go out and have a great game and know that we will all be watching with pride. We are all very PROUD of what you have achieved so far and what you still have to achieve in the future. You are a great player and you should be be proud to pull on the NSW jumper tomorrow night. Just remember you have earnt this just as much as the other players on your team. We will be cheering for you. And Yes that is my opinion with out the personal sledging.

Seagullsrock

Juniors
Goodluck to all the boys who are playing on Wednesdays NSW residents cup. I also like to send Congrats to Nathan Waters for being named in the sided. Go out and have a great game and know that we will all be watching with pride. We are all very PROUD of what you have achieved so far and what you still have to achieve in the future. You are a great player and you should be be proud to pull on the NSW jumper tomorrow night. Just remember you have earnt this just as much as the other players on your team. We will be cheering for you. And Yes that is my opinion with out the personal sledging.

Its not the NSW residents cup(Qld are playing them FFS), just like it isn't the State of Origin Cup.