What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

NSW Team 2017

drop the next 8 weeks, here's the team

1. tabasco sauce
2. mansour (back to training today)
3. tommy turbo
4. dugan
5. fergo
6. moylan
7. pearcey
8. woodsy
9. farah
10.jakey turbo
11.boyd cordner (c)
12.jackson
13.merrin

BENCH frizell fifita klemmer peachey
That team is so shit it's not even funny.

let me guess, coz it don't include your favourite players, morris boys jennings etc and it includes pearce.

typical bulldogs moron
If you go back a few pages, you'd see that team only includes 1 player from the Bulldogs or Eels and that's David Klemmer.

And I'd rather have any of those that you mentioned in the team over someone like Pearce who's failed time and time again to the point where those that keep selecting him should be diagnosed with a mental condition.

RazorRam0n

Juniors
How's that bias? I wouldn't have any of them in my team you moron.

You're seriously one of the dumbest motherf**kers on here.

you're entire rage is centered on one player :lol: and you can't figure out how that makes you unfit to judge anyone's selections.

how about a bet? if pearce gets selected this year you f**k off for the rest of the year? in?

SBD82

Coach
Played 74 or 75 on the weekend. He isn't back to his peak form from last year but he isn't far off it imo. I don't disagree re JDB, he deserves to be in the conversation for sure but right now Merrin is a deserved front runner for the nsw 13 jumper imo.

Edit: Also re Merrin, I kind of expect his raw numbers to drop off a bit season due to our pack improving and taking some of that load off him.
If Merrin is in form I'd love to see him finally get some good minutes for the blues.

I think JDB will get a shot at some stage.

Although you know what we'll probably end up with while daleys in charge:

13. Jackson.

betcats

Referee
If Merrin is in form I'd love to see him finally get some good minutes for the blues.

I think JDB will get a shot at some stage.

Although you know what we'll probably end up with while daleys in charge:

13. Jackson.

I think Daleys days are numbered unless we start winning this year, he needs a strong series win to get another contract.

SBD82

Coach
I think Daleys days are numbered unless we start winning this year, he needs a strong series win to get another contract.
As a dragons fan I'm fairly experienced in this situation.

Constantly torn between hoping your team is successful versus wanting the coach to fail and get booted. Not new ground for us one eyeds.

you're entire rage is centered on one player :lol: and you can't figure out how that makes you unfit to judge anyone's selections.

how about a bet? if pearce gets selected this year you f**k off for the rest of the year? in?
I'd rather not bet on that because I think he's going to get selected. Lol so me not wanting him in the team because he's continually failed makes me bias? :joy:

You need to be locked up in a mental institution. It's funny how you brought up Jennings and the Morris boys before, why shouldn't they be in the team? Have you got something against them? They've actually played staring roles in delivering nsw victories and yet you'd rather have Pearce over them. What's even more shocking is that you'd have Pearce over Maloney who just delivered the sharks their first premiership and played well for Australia.

RazorRam0n

Juniors
I'd rather not bet on that because I think he's going to get selected. Lol so me not wanting him in the team because he's continually failed makes me bias? :joy:

You need to be locked up in a mental institution. It's funny how you brought up Jennings and the Morris boys before, why shouldn't they be in the team? Have you got something against them? They've actually played staring roles in delivering nsw victories and yet you'd rather have Pearce over them. What's even more shocking is that you'd have Pearce over Maloney who just delivered the sharks their first premiership and played well for Australia.

SOOOOOOOFTT CCOOOOOOOOCCCKKK

called out and ran like forrest gump.

all that needs to be said about what you think.

SOOOOOOOFTT CCOOOOOOOOCCCKKK

called out and ran like forrest gump.

all that needs to be said about what you think.

What am I running from? I never said he won't be selected, I said he shouldn't be selected. It's obvious that you lack basic comprehension skills.

If you want to make a bet, let's do this. If Pearce is selected and NSW wins atleast 2 games with him in the side, I'll leave for the rest of the year but QLD wins 2 games against NSW when Pearce is in the team, you leave for the rest of the year. You have the utmost confidence in Pearce, let's do this?

RazorRam0n

Juniors
What am I running from? I never said he won't be selected, I said he shouldn't be selected. It's obvious that you lack basic comprehension skills.

If you want to make a bet, let's do this. If Pearce is selected and NSW wins atleast 2 games with him in the side, I'll leave for the rest of the year but QLD wins 2 games against NSW when Pearce is in the team, you leave for the rest of the year. You have the utmost confidence in Pearce, let's do this?

you had a bluff called out (pearce not a real selection option) and you chickened out = running. who's the illiterate again?

haha and don't try changing the goalposts now doggie ducker.

i'm not the one trying to prove how shit he is that he can't even be considered for selection.

there is NO selection that will guarantee a nsw win this season.

however I will accept as I have wervos and you have a pussy;

If pearce is selected and doesn't win 2 games = me banned

if pearce is selected = you banned

enough with the excuses chico.....sing it don't bring it.

you had a bluff called out (pearce not a real selection option) and you chickened out = running. who's the illiterate again?

haha and don't try changing the goalposts now doggie ducker.

i'm not the one trying to prove how shit he is that he can't even be considered for selection.

there is NO selection that will guarantee a nsw win this season.

however I will accept as I have wervos and you have a pussy;

If pearce is selected and doesn't win 2 games = me banned

if pearce is selected = you banned

enough with the excuses chico.....sing it don't bring it.

Exactly WHERE did I say he wasn't a real selection option? Show me this now and I won't come back for the rest of the year and if you don't we can confirm that you're the illiterate moron.

RazorRam0n

Juniors
Exactly WHERE did I say he wasn't a real selection option? Show me this now and I won't come back for the rest of the year and if you don't we can confirm that you're the illiterate moron.

I'd rather have any of those that you mentioned in the team over someone like Pearce who's failed time and time again to the point where those that keep selecting him should be diagnosed with a mental condition.

And then you own yourself by admitting you yourself have a mental condition haha

You've lost yourself now in your own bullshit,....

PUSSY

And then you own yourself by admitting you yourself have a mental condition haha

You've lost yourself now in your own bullshit,....

PUSSY

You really need professional help. Me saying that he's a continual FAILURE does not mean that he's NOT A REAL selection option.

FAILURE does not equal NOT REAL.

Hands down you're currently the dumbest bastard on here.

SBD82

Coach
If you ladies are done... My side for 2017.

1. Tedesco
2. B Morris (L)
3. Jennings (L)
4. Leilua (R)
5. Ferguson (R)
6. Maloney
7. Reynolds
8. Boyd
9. ABW
10. Woods
11. Cordner (L)
12. Frizzell (R)
13. Merrin
14. Bird
15. Fifita
16. Graham
17. Junior Paulo

RazorRam0n

Juniors
You really need professional help. Me saying that he's a continual FAILURE does not mean that he's NOT A REAL selection option.

FAILURE does not equal NOT REAL.

Hands down you're currently the dumbest bastard on here.

you didn't JUST say that, you also said and conveniently chose to ignore your own words:

those that keep selecting him should be diagnosed with a mental condition.

you are now simply backtracking like dunkirk to cover up the endless shit that comes from your head and are now confirmed a pussy for avoiding a reasonable bet.