What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

NSW Team 2017

Spanner in the works

First Grade
I wouldn't mind seeing this:

1. Tedesco
2. Dugan/Morris/Mansour
3. Bird
4. Hayne
5. Trbojevic
6. Moylan
7. Maloney

8. Woods
9. Pearce
10. Tamou
11. Cordner
12. Graham
13. Klemmer

14. Fifita
15. Frizell
16. Merrin
17. Cartwright

18. Cleary

moffla

Bench
Biased opinion:
Finucane could be a smokey. He's really gone to a new level this season. He'd have to rely on injury/suspension to get a look in though

Pete Cash

Post Whore
Mansour is the best nsw eligible winger.

It really depends on what happens with hayne for the rest of the backline. Bird is a talented kid but is struggling lately (although he was certainly pretty good against the raiders) but he is carrying an injury.

It really depends on how folk start next year imo. If BJ is playing at this level next year he will be hard to leave out. Croker will always have to wear the too small tag like coote but BJ is the size of a backrower.,

myrrh ken

First Grade
It really depends on what happens with hayne for the rest of the backline. Bird is a talented kid but is struggling lately (although he was certainly pretty good against the raiders) but he is carrying an injury.

It really depends on how folk start next year imo. If BJ is playing at this level next year he will be hard to leave out. Croker will always have to wear the too small tag like coote but BJ is the size of a backrower.,

Happy with 2 of them starting and 1 on the bench.

This would probably rule out Duges, Jenko and Fergo - unless you chuck the latter on the wing. So looking at past selections, an unlikely scenario.

League_God

Juniors
1.James Tedesco
2.Tom Trbojevic
3.Jarryd Hayne
4.Joey Leilua
5.Latrell Mitchell
6.Matt Moylan
7.James Maloney
8.Aaron Woods
9.Peter Wallace
10.Andrew Fifita
11.Tyson Frizell
12.Boyd Cordner
13.David Klemmer

14.Tyrone Peachey
15.Jake Trbojevic
16.Josh Jackson
17.Sione Mata'utia

18.Mitchell Moses
19.Daniel Saifiti
20.Trent Merrin

We can kill QLD with the our line speed when that bench comes on. Klem and Friz go into the front row rotation after the opening 25-30 mins

1.James Tedesco
2.Tom Trbojevic
3.Jarryd Hayne
4.Joey Leilua
5.Latrell Mitchell
6.Matt Moylan
7.James Maloney
8.Aaron Woods
9.Peter Wallace
10.Andrew Fifita
11.Tyson Frizell
12.Boyd Cordner
13.David Klemmer

14.Tyrone Peachey
15.Jake Trbojevic
16.Josh Jackson
17.Sione Mata'utia

18.Mitchell Moses
19.Daniel Saifiti
20.Trent Merrin

We can kill QLD with the our line speed when that bench comes on. Klem and Friz go into the front row rotation after the opening 25-30 mins

No way would I leave out wade Graham for Josh Jackson.

Pete Cash

Post Whore
I would really like to see hayne start off next year with a bang before chucking him into origin but he is a really good player at his best. Its a tough one

At this point in time it would be on reputation only, and out of position to boot.

I would suggest Leilani Latu instead. Stood up pretty well to the vaunted Dogs pack yesterday. Jake is a tad overrated IMHO.
Jake is underrated, easily the better brother

Spot On

Coach
1.James Tedesco
2.Tom Trbojevic
3.Jarryd Hayne
4.Joey Leilua
5.Latrell Mitchell
6.Matt Moylan
7.James Maloney
8.Aaron Woods
9.Peter Wallace
10.Andrew Fifita
11.Tyson Frizell
12.Boyd Cordner
13.David Klemmer

14.Tyrone Peachey
15.Jake Trbojevic
16.Josh Jackson
17.Sione Mata'utia

18.Mitchell Moses
19.Daniel Saifiti
20.Trent Merrin

A very, very good team. So glad to see the back of a few blokes who have been around too long. A few positions I'm not sold on but I like most of your selections. We do have a lot of depth coming through although the hooking role is still an issue as could be the halves.The way Moylan is carving up gives us some hope at no. 6.

Latest posts