What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

NSW team lists and insults thread 2018

big hit!

Bench
Freddy didn't pick the best team first but is getting there. Sims for Prior is a no brainer. Now to get rid of the average Roberts. Even old man Jmoz performed better against Greggy in several games.

but a edge forward for a prop isn't a like for like. it's like kevvie's called up freddy and said, "mate i've got no props I even had ponga defending in the middle game 2! thanks for taking it easy on him by the way, but those merkins at Newcastle f**ked his hamstrings. anyway, keep game 3 half competitive will ya and pick some edge forwards to play the middle so they get gassed fast. I'm starting Papalii in the front row so I've put in a purchase order with scuba world for several oxygen canisters. I may have over-ordered so if you need one, hit me up. i'm throwing Jai to your wolves first up, and have got spuds wallace, coen & glasby on the bench. please don't make origin die in QLD. Thanks Freddy. See you in brisbane, Kevvie."