What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

NSW team lists and insults thread 2018

THE CHAMP

First Grade
Also helps that basically all the Maroon players that have been the reason why they've dominated will be retired after this year. Slater is giving Origin away after this series. Will be very interesting to see how Queensland go without Thurston, Smith, Cronk etc. Remember the Australian cricket team.

After that fraud tubby retired?

I am happy that NSW have gone for youth and I hope we give them a chance over time.
Pearce was never going to play so all you silly people with phobias and erectile disfunction can pack up your issues and put them away, just like the Pearce lovers can take down their posters and love someone else.

What I am really happy about with the NSW team is no Dugan, has anyone ever seen him pass the ball ?
and also I am wrapt that Wade Graham is not there, he should never ever play for NSW again after stripping that ball in game 2 last year

Dugan would rather pass a kidney stone than the ball, and as to Graham who can forget him rushing out of the line leaving the gaping whole for Josh McGuire to run through to then set up Dane Gagi for Qld's second try which got them back in the match in Origin 2 last year.

big hit!

Bench
Jeez poor jacked up footy players living the dream wearing t shirts

I feel sorry for them
Point was, cold temp, standing around, lower immunity, susceptible to contracting virus/infection, team suffers.

Nice touch heading out to woolloomoolloo, but don't be dumb about it.

Dugan would rather pass a kidney stone than the ball, and as to Graham who can forget him rushing out of the line leaving the gaping whole for Josh McGuire to run through to then set up Dane Gagi for Qld's second try which got them back in the match in Origin 2 last year.
Don't forget when Boyd Cordner dropped the ball in the opening 10 minutes of game 3 when we were 5 metres out relieving ball pressure off Queensland, then dropping that ball again later in the game followed by a missed tackle on muster which led to the Valentine Holmes try.

Don't forget when Boyd Cordner dropped the ball in the opening 10 minutes of game 3 when we were 5 metres out relieving ball pressure off Queensland, then dropping that ball again later in the game followed by a missed tackle on muster which led to the Valentine Holmes try.

Yeah one try in a game NSW got hammered 22-6, as opposed to a game where we lead 16-8 until Graham's run up for a big hit saw him leave the lien wide open for McGuire to run through and set up Gagai to score to get them back into the game.I only picked out one issue, but he had heaps more (hello poor kicks, hello penalties conceded). If you want to compare number of Origin stuff ups in 2017, Graham had far more.

Keep swinging chump :p

isaiah

Bench
No excuses about the crap selections like 12 of the last 13 years whingeing. They have given you almost all of who you want. Good luck. You have speed, you have 'form' players. Enjoy.

Yeah one try in a game NSW got hammered 22-6, as opposed to a game where we lead 16-8 until Graham's run up for a big hit saw him leave the lien wide open for McGuire to run through and set up Gagai to score to get them back into the game.I only picked out one issue, but he had heaps more (hello poor kicks, hello penalties conceded). If you want to compare number of Origin stuff ups in 2017, Graham had far more.

Keep swinging chump :p
Yeah cause dropping the ball in the opening 10 minutes inside prime real estate isn't a game changer is it? Especially when Queensland was under extreme pressure.

The time where he missed Munster we were only down 12-6 which is exactly the same as what we led by when Graham missed that tackle. If that was a game changer by Graham then that miss by Cordner put the game at an end for us.

That miss by Graham and also a penalty he gave away were the only things he did that we notable. But he also set up a try and forced line drop outs, what about Cordner? He had twice as much time on the field so he must have done some of that good stuff is he's so great right?

Valheru

Coach
Yeah cause dropping the ball in the opening 10 minutes inside prime real estate isn't a game changer is it? Especially when Queensland was under extreme pressure.

The time where he missed Munster we were only down 12-6 which is exactly the same as what we led by when Graham missed that tackle. If that was a game changer by Graham then that miss by Cordner put the game at an end for us.

That miss by Graham and also a penalty he gave away were the only things he did that we notable. But he also set up a try and forced line drop outs, what about Cordner? He had twice as much time on the field so he must have done some of that good stuff is he's so great right?

So it's not Pearce's fault we lost last year, it's Cordners?

So it's not Pearce's fault we lost last year, it's Cordners?
Well it was them two who beautifully combined to open up that hole for Munster to run through. Pearce for running out of the line like an idiot and Cordner missing the tackle.

You can't really blame any one player for a loss but crucial mess ups that changed the game you can narrow down, much like what the poster I replied to was saying about Graham.

Last edited:

Valheru

Coach
Well it was them two who beautifully combined to open up that hole for Munster to run through. Pearce for running out of the line like an idiot and Cordner missing the tackle.

You can't really blame any one player for a loss but crucial mess ups that changed the game you can narrow down, much like what the poster I replied to was saying about Graham.

That is exactly what you are doing.

isaiah

Bench
Last year, imo, the turning point was josh Maguire' run early in the second half of game two. Momentum that you never got back thru Pearce not running players at jt.

isaiah

Bench
This year Freddie had made all the wise choices for all those who believe nrl form directly transforms into origin wins, I for one don't.

isaiah

Bench
Weak points imo for nsw are attack minded three quarters not known for strong defending and some forwards who cannot bend the line after contact, led by rcg

SBD82

Coach
Weak points imo for nsw are attack minded three quarters not known for strong defending and some forwards who cannot bend the line after contact, led by rcg
Who in the qld side makes better post contact metres than Vaughan and klemmer?

Spot On

Coach

You are describing Napa with your pcm theory. Same weakness for QLD Brisbanecentric.

Pedge1971

First Grade

Agree on the backs, that is a huge roll of the dice by Freddie.

But like last year the NSW pack shits on Qld but the maroons dont have the guile of Smith to wallpaper over the cracks.

Should be compelling to watch. Toss of a coin for mine. Either Roberts and Mitchell shit fhe bed and Qld wins or they hold their nerve and NSW wins by plenty.

I suspect one of them might shit the bed sadly.....