What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

NZ vs NSW Tour Match

caylo

Bench
not bad for a nuffie aye lockyno1

55 with the bat
17 overs, 29 runs and 4 wickets

I would be happy with that sort of peformance

IanG

Coach
With Jesse Ryder crook and Brendon McCullum under a cloud wonder what the make up of the New Zealand side will be.

aussies1st

Staff member
Whose the noob that was calling Henriques ordinary again? He just picked up a 5 fer against the Kiwis :p

caylo

Bench
we must remember that it is only the sheep f**kers though

they hardly deserve international status in any form of the game

Yes but in saying that, they still would be a solid First Grade squad.

I relay don't like Thorneys Captaincy, Henriques takes 4 wickets in 9 over, so he pulls him off. Vettori and Flynn build a 100+ partnership. He finally decides to put Henriques back on and in his first 2 overs he takes a wicket.

Poor Captaincy, should have never pull Henriques off to bowl Lambert (who has been getting hammered). Plus doesn't bowl Casson in the first innings, why play him. Play a batsman instead.

caylo

Bench
Casson caught bug during 1st inns according to the media reports.

Fair enough, didn't know that. Still begs the question why he would pull off any bowler after talking 4 wickets in 9 overs. Thornley captaincy is very questionable tbh, I think we may be better served looking for a new one. Although our roster has been severly depleted through aussie selection, maybe look at someone else may be a good option.

aussies1st

Staff member
Could have been getting tired after his spell. Fast men usually don't go too much over 10 over spells.

Big Mick

Referee
Damn that sh!te Moises has gone crap...only took the only 5 wickets of the day...damn.

You know Locky...some players just play better against players who are not state competition...but International teams...Moises is one of them.

caylo

Bench
Damn that sh!te Moises has gone crap...only took the only 5 wickets of the day...damn.

You know Locky...some players just play better against players who are not state competition...but International teams...Moises is one of them.

The one thing I love is Lockyno1 saying he has shown he is not up 2 it with the ball in Shield cricket. Well lets consider before this game;
Moses had played 6 games (3 this season).

Of those 3 he has played this season, he only bowled in one game due to a side injury which stopped him bowling. In that game he also only bowled 8 or so overs for not many but didnt take a wicket. Not bad to just remove the combwebs.

In the 3 games he played last season (disjointed games may I add) he took 7 wickets. 5 in one game, 2 in another and the 3rd he didn't bowl at all. The 5 he took came in an innings that was 5/17. Not bad for a rookie.

So it begs the question Locky, how did you come to the conclusion he had been a disappointment with the ball. Relay im curious. I would agree with the bat he has strugged considering only 2 years ago he was topping the batting in Grade Cricket... but it is his bowling the one thing that has impressed. I think he can be stupid in the middle sometimes with bat in hand, and get ahead of himself with his agressive style.

aussies1st

Staff member
Hes kinda of like Clarke in a way, loves to play aggressive but it can lead to his downfall. This season with the bat hes been steady getting starts and then finally this match hes converted it to a 50. Like his bowling basically, steady last match and now the big haul.

hineyrulz

Post Whore
Don't expect a reply Caylo that makes any sort sense, based on facts or cricket knowledge. Henriques hasn't got a smooth or toned arse and he doesn't do enough with his hair.

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
some great bowling from Henriques,

saw the highlights

getting good pace and bounce from a pretty economic run up

Latest posts