What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

O.T. Got anothery going - especially for the Qld-ers amongst us.

Quigs

Immortal
Got a new T up and running dedicated to those donkey supporters that kept giving us shit for years. Those born to rule bastards that still had the silver spoon hanging out of their mouths.

I've kept the price as low as I can - this one is a labour of love.

'Youse' can order it from here if you want one HOT OFF THE PRESS - http://unmerged.communitee.com.au/

and this is the image. "I can't wait to show it off to all of my donkey lovin' friends"

but-wayne-low-res.jpg

Card Shark

Immortal
Great work Quigs, is that Andrew Gee I see in the background with a big smirk on his face!​

Quigs

Immortal
Great work Quigs, is that Andrew Gee I see in the background with a big smirk on his face!​

Glad you found Andrew so easy Cardy. Perhaps you can offer your skills to the NRL. I believe that they were on the lookout for AG as they had a couple of questions about blowing the salary cap by over 300 grand.

Latest posts