What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ocean's Mafia Game Thread

mickyj

Bench
Day 8

Not wanting to give Ocean's last standing men a chance to work things out he decided to take action and take on of them out early.

300x300.jpg

Bazzi is dead he was Terry Benedict – Ocean’s aligned financer.

It is now night.

Drew-Sta

Staff member
I could see Rebel try to pull a post condition off. Ballsy if true. He hasn't stuck with it all game though.

Rebel

First Grade
Well codgers, it is not me. I am simply your friendly wee cockney chav (if you are familiar with oceans you should know who I am). I am indeed a clever lad, but the post cond is legit.

I am suss on drew (because thee silly chav has pointed ye bony fingers at all in sundry throughout the commension of thee game) and was suss on Soc (yet fellow townie earl of hoggchester has cleared thee)

Rebel

First Grade
You sound more like a pirate than anyone out of Oceans tbh.

I will throw you down the apple and pears for saying such tomfoolery.

Is there any such wisdom to believe that earl of derpsta drew, is town? or is his aliegence still in the air?

I feel our foe is you, or thee.

butchmcdick

Immortal
I'm so confused

What's going on ?

Who pulled the auto out of their arse ?

Protection please

I'm town all the way

mickyj

Bench
just waiting one someone to reply to me question about their orders for tonight
please do so asap if its you

Drew-Sta

Staff member
What do you reckon Drew? Bazal or Rebel?

You or Rebel. If it ends up being Bazal I will gladly vote him best mafia performance of all time.

Well codgers, it is not me. I am simply your friendly wee cockney chav (if you are familiar with oceans you should know who I am). I am indeed a clever lad, but the post cond is legit.

I am suss on drew (because thee silly chav has pointed ye bony fingers at all in sundry throughout the commension of thee game) and was suss on Soc (yet fellow townie earl of hoggchester has cleared thee)

You're sus on me because I won't believe you.

Who was the foe who cleared Drew?

I sharnt believe it is Bazal, as he outted that toffy nosed merkin PP.

Unless there is a recruit amongst us.....

Hogg cleared me - you know, the guy that turned up as town investigator?