What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ocean's Mafia Game Thread

Hoggmaster

Juniors
as for the soc info it was so lol

night 2
seejay blocks hogg
soc blocks seejay
mis then redorects hogg to rebel thus getting a town alignment.

night 3
seejay blocks hogg
soc blocks seejay
butch redirects hogg to seejay
Mwhahaha. So SeeJay/Mis screws town, mafia screws mafia, then mafia screws town.
If Mis hadnt redirected me this game would have been finished by night 4, as I was properly sus on Soc from the start. Oh well.

Drew-Sta

Staff member
Great game Bazal. Pulled it off when I was about to derp it up. :lol:

Well played soc too. Very smooth.

Why was I not killed, for curiosity?

mickyj

Bench
I loved your protection Drew. If any targeted you they were silenced. hahaha. Did not happen enough imo.

Rebel

First Grade
Booyah! I was sure Bazal was town. Couldn't decide between soc (due to the vagueness of his 'outting') or drew (due to the fact that he threw everyone under the bus for no reason).

I finally settled on soc which gave town the win. Town MVP for sure.

Also, two nights ago, I tried to kill soc but was roleblocked. Game would have probably been over then.

mickyj

Bench
Booyah! I was sure Bazal was town. Couldn't decide between soc (due to the vagueness of his 'outting') or drew (due to the fact that he threw everyone under the bus for no reason).

Also, two nights ago, I tried to kill soc but was roleblocked. Game would have probably been over then.

that was soc who blocked you

Drew-Sta

Staff member

I did not throw everyone under the bus. I lost my nerve because I thought Bazal had pulled a swifty since soc was 'vaguely' cleared.

soc123_au

Staff member
Yeah that was a fun game. When PP died & Butch got outed I thought town would win easily. I am pleased we got some mileage out of it. Thanks for running it Mickybolo.

Latest posts