What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Official forum MIAs

Alan Shore

First Grade
Thought we may as well list all the people from the Official forum whom over the years we learned to love/hate/laugh at etc.

"The List"
1. Redback (we want The Amazing Race!)
2. daggle
3. Sedated
4. husky65
5. The_Goss
6. wozza (the angry guy who only posted abuse)
7. Matty

Continue on, amigos...

Jono Russell

Bench
havent seen 'bat girl' liz around these forums, i cant remember what her official forum user name was maybe it was just LIZ

Jimbo

Immortal
somethingwithjohn said:
havent seen 'bat girl' liz around these forums, i cant remember what her official forum user name was maybe it was just LIZ

Bat Girl? Are we thinking about the same Liz??

Jono Russell

Bench
Jimbo said:
somethingwithjohn said:

Bat Girl? Are we thinking about the same Liz??

yeh i think we are talking about the same liz the one that wore the bat man costume on the bus once i sore the pics of it. she is mates with stevos_woman

Anonymous

Juniors
Oh I know Matty lurks around here, sometimes even posts!

And The_Goss has emerged, which is a pleasant surprise. Well, not really a surprise... I always expected him to return this season.

I have this niggling feeling good ol' Sedated is still around too, but I'm not 100% sure. If he made it to LU, he doesn't post much anyway.

Sharkette

Juniors
What's happened to Stevo's Woman?? She hasn't been around for ages.

Hymie also came back for a while a few months ago but has disappeared again.

Macca

Coach
Morpheus and Beeker don't seem to post all that much, well not in the same threads anyway.