What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Official forum MIAs

Here's some names, proving that I spend too much time on Sharks forums.

Skitzo Beattie
The Dallalana-he finished giving a serve to the player he named himself after.
JJ- with his dog called Chief.
Leonie-
Chileman- is only a blow in these days, since Manly came back.
Benshark- Knight hater.
Pierre the Horrible.
Scoon Scoon= Fizman.

legend

Coach
Aries said:
Mr Angry said:
So rleague is the place to go when you cannot cut it on a public forum.
That place sounds like one big soggy sao session for little minds.

4 months ago this was a pleb site for nobodies ;-)

rleague was the place to be...

1 message from "bolts", over the air, and the whole world collapses for rleague... along with about 20 other forums, Like the Official Sharks for starters...

There is worse stuff on here now than was getting deleted "panicingly" back then.

Lets start a "Ray Hadley sux as a commentator" post again, and see how long they leave it up... :twisted:

Yes, but we didn't fold under pressure did we and we have created a culture all of our own which has seen this forum go from strength to strength.

You can start ANOTHER Hadley post if you really feel the need and if it's construcive it will stay, if not, you know the drill. :D

*insert negative comment from Frenzy here* :lol:

Alan Shore

First Grade
Ah yes, whatever happened to JJ the Juice Junkie? My guess is that he chocked, or is still looking for everyone at 64to14.com :lol:

Aries

Bench
legend said:
Aries said:
Mr Angry said:

1 message from "bolts", over the air, and the whole world collapses for rleague... along with about 20 other forums, Like the Official Sharks for starters...

There is worse stuff on here now than was getting deleted "panicingly" back then.

Lets start a "Ray Hadley sux as a commentator" post again, and see how long they leave it up... :twisted:

Yes, but we didn't fold under pressure did we and we have created a culture all of our own which has seen this forum go from strength to strength.

You can start ANOTHER Hadley post if you really feel the need and if it's construcive it will stay, if not, you know the drill. :D

You didn't have a site to "fold under pressure"... It had a plebby 200-300 posters. RL had Thousands ;-)

My first meeting of this place was with Willow on a "Power Trip"... Thank fug someone got in his ear and told him to back off... I then cop "Frenzy" the "MAD HACKER", ripping my posts to shreds and making new ones out of them, to suit his wierdo appetite??!!??

I agree about the Ray Hadley posts... they are old news and no matter how many start up again, on the ones he was mentioned in, it was over 70% of ppl that can't stand him....

I will continue to try to not listen to him next year, but unfortunately I live in NEWCASTLE and they do all sorts of wierd things on the radio up here. I will however avoid his prematch "comments"(read here, crap) like the plague... ;-)

Aries

Bench
Same thing, 4 times... I posted it onces and tried to edit it 3 times, I then get "debugged" Bullshitted to death, trying to edit or do anything?!!!...

So, read the last one, Legend. I think I got everything in by then, oh except the part about how gay it is that I cant edit my own posts... :roll:

Alan Shore

First Grade
Aries said:
legend said:
Aries said:
Mr Angry said:

You didn't have a site to "fold under pressure"... It had a plebby 200-300 posters. RL had Thousands ;-)

My first meeting of this place was with Willow on a "Power Trip"... Thank fug someone got in his ear and told him to back off... I then cop "Frenzy" the "MAD HACKER", ripping my posts to shreds and making new ones out of them, to suit his wierdo appetite??!!??

I agree about the Ray Hadley posts... they are old news and no matter how many start up again, on the ones he was mentioned in, it was over 70% of ppl that can't stand him....

I will continue to try to not listen to him next year, but unfortunately I live in NEWCASTLE and they do all sorts of wierd things on the radio up here. I will however avoid his prematch "comments"(read here, crap) like the plague... ;-)

Look at the member count now. LU has at least quadruple RL's member base.

Aries

Bench
Tamazoid said:
Aries said:
legend said:
Aries said:
Mr Angry said:

Correct me If Im wrong Tama... RL had 33,000+ members when matt0 shat himself and shut it down ;-)

Thanx to that Chooks supporter that caused that, BTW!!! :roll:

Aries

Bench
Tamazoid said:
Aries said:
legend said:
Aries said:
Mr Angry said:

Think you will also find its about half atm... last I looked they had 1057 members already, and they have on;y been back a week or 2. This is also the OFF SEASON. So see where they go next year... the address is the same, they just have to re-register.

LU had less members than the Sharks Official forum, then RL shut up shop!

Don't get too excited Tama. I know you have had problems with both, as have I, but I preffered RL to this place... In saying that, the 2 major problems seem to have been removed from here, causing those problems.

Anyway, I hope the Sharks will start their own forum again in 2004, but I wont hold my breath... :?

Foz

Bench
Is Clint still around? Saw him working for channel 7 at one stage but turned the radio on this morning and he was doing the sport back at 2UE.
He seemed a good guy.

ali

Bench
Haven't seen Clint in ages. He was a great guy and does a real good job on the radio.

Anonymous

Juniors
Don't worry, I finally started working on the new improved 2004 Sharks Den today, so it should be up and running within a few weeks.

Shark

Bench
Good call Millers...The updates were out of date before they got posted. As for the player and mermaid profiles...Poor effort all round.

The forum was good while it lasted, and the online shop was OK for some bargains. I was happy with the shop, but that's about it.

They should have an online season seat system, OR weekly seat booking facility I reckon. Where you can actually see where your seats are before paying via credit card or whatever.

Anonymous

Juniors
Well I'll try. Unfortunately I'm not really privvy to the mermaids' details, so it might be hard to put together... :p

Latest posts