What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

officialpokerrankings

Any of you guys use it?

I'm always on it checking people on my table. I find it let's me know pretty quickly who the donkeys are at the table.

As a rule of thumb on Stars I put anyone with a -50% or worse ROI with an ITM rate of under about 8% into the "Will call with anything" category, and play accordingly.

watatank

Coach
Yeah I use that site to check how I am going but don't really use it to look up other players tbh

watatank

Coach
I'm going to assume the rule of thumb isn't bad, not that I use it so I don't really know...To what extent does that rule of thumb work to? What BI limits

I only play small limit stuff, micros, so it's probably better for me than anyone who plays $5 BI's or over.

But I could see it as an advantage even to higher limit stuff, like seeing players who mostly play heads-up or small field SnG's would be a bit lost in a larger MTT.

Bumble

First Grade
Last 120 Days for Matty1388:

Rating: 93.65% Rank: 35,321 of 556,069

Go to know I'm better than 94% of people

watatank

Coach
Last time I checked I was around that mark too but I haven't cashed for a while so that's probably dropped slightly

Mine has just nudged over 90% for the first time.

It gives me a good laugh that site. In the low buy-ins I play, within 10 hands there is always one person who always has a stack already and plays every hand. They're usually the first one I look up on pokerrankings.

And they usually look like this bloke...

http://www.officialpokerrankings.co...lts/4DC520107AC440B99C5B29DD901E9A59.html?t=2http://www.officialpokerrankings.co...lts/800A997DA60A4E4FAC261476DB066881.html?t=2

I mean, seriously, if you put in nearly $960 for a $75 return, wouldn't somewhere in your brain say "This isn't the game for us"...