What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

OMG new nikefootball ad!!!

weasel

First Grade
Did anyone see it watching Big Brother? It's not as cool as the Little Less Conversation one from the last world cup but still pretty rad. If it's been released to coincide with Euro 2004 I can't see why it had Brazilians. I s'pose it's cuz they're recognisable to those who are soccer ignorant. Why did they have Ruud Van Nistelrooy though. :x

xXSANDYXx

Bench
theyre on mtv all the time, ive seen the one with Ronaldinho and im sure theres one with Rivaldo on it aswell and horse face van nistlerooy :evil: but i dont really watch the adverts, normally i just put a different channel on the WC 2002 one was by far the best, but im liking the pepsi ads aswell with Real Madrid on them

Alba

Coach
i peed myself watchin the new ad duno if its the same one ur talkin about though :roll:

nibbs

Bench
i like that bit where Ronaldiniho shows off his fancy footwork and when Ruud shows some awesome ball control to kick it back up to Ronaldo and Figo. Awesome

weasel

First Grade
Oh yeah, Nibbs. Ronaldinho unleashed with some wicked bad moves. The ref was such a buzzkill.

xXSANDYXx

Bench
OMG how can you say that, soccer is the real football, its absolutly positively the best sport in the world (appart from league of course ;-) ) Nike ads and pepsi football ones are the best, and pepsis got Enrique on it aswell :D

xXSANDYXx

Bench
:evil: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: and it'll never happen again, that match was an embarrasment. im glad kewell doesnt do internationals anymore, more time for liverpool 8)

xXSANDYXx

Bench
Yay!!!!!! so you'll be supporting the Germans?
I want ENGLAND to win 8) , but i think its gonna be France who actually win it :x