What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Origin Game Day

Quigs

Immortal
I just feel like signing..... join in if you wish.

farrrrr-fittarh, farrrfita, farrrrhhhh-fita,
fafita,fafita, fafita, ........ arrrrrrrhhhh
annnnnnnnnnnnnnd Tedesco.

That's opera for youse classless heathens.

eddiesmith

Juniors

Fifita treated the Origin arena like an under-8s carnival in the first 40 minutes, swatting away some of the game's greatest ever players with disdain as he amassed 119 metres with nine tackle busts in 24 minutes of game-time, finishing with 175 metres and a man-of-the-match nod from the Australian selectors that many thought he should have received in the 2016 Grand Final.

http://www.nrl.com/blues-stun-maroons-in-record-origin-rout/tabid/10874/newsid/107418/default.aspx

Quigs

Immortal
Sheeze after last weekends results, us winning and the Donkeys getting dusted and now this. Shit I am in for some fun for the next 10 or so days.

I can already here them squealling like pigs.

Gawd I love it up here. Queensland, beautiful one day, squealling like pigs the next. (hey thats good I might use that a bit more )

Card Shark

Immortal
McGuire didn't get charged.

Seriously was an unnecessary dog shot, that put him off for a concussion test. How was it missed!!

Why be so hasty in checking through the video?

Surely

Post Whore
Sheeze after last weekends results, us winning and the Donkeys getting dusted and now this. Shit I am in for some fun for the next 10 or so days.

I can already here them squealling like pigs.

Gawd I love it up here. Queensland, beautiful one day, squealling like pigs the next. (hey thats good I might use that a bit more )

Yes it's a beautiful morning up here in God's forgotten backwater where mounting ones sister is as natural as drinking xxxx gold.

They are very very quiet except for something about a miles chicken wing.

Quigs

Immortal
f**k i cant stand that merkin. Top 3 of the grubbiest merkins in the NRL.

He will be one of the first picked for Qld for the next game. He got Fif with a good one and got him off the field.

Good old forward play.

Myles was dirtier than McGuire. Racked some players face in the play the ball at one point.

Good to see the consistancy with the Match Review mob.