What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Origin of Ray Hadley, Andrew Voss feud revealed

Fibroman

First Grade
I'm pretty sure Hadley makes a sh1tload more money than Voss, so he should just let his pay packet do the talking.

Green Machine

First Grade
The real grubs are Hadley and The Telegraph and their agendas. Hadley did the same thing to Warren Smith after he joined Fox Sports.

Beowulf

Juniors
As hadleys employer is Singo I thought he would be all for the bears

You'd think so, but no - Hadley's hatred of the Bears stems from his friendship with Fulton. I think he'll be awefully quiet re the Bears on air though from now given Singo's public involvement.

shiznit

Coach
I'm pretty sure Hadley makes a sh1tload more money than Voss, so he should just let his pay packet do the talking.
you sure??? it maybe different in Australia... but in most places TV networks pay 3 times as much for talent than Radio networks.

shiznit

Coach
Wow!! he must rate through the roof...

its funny though.... you would think worldwide... Vossy would be more famous. because the Rugby League coverage would get out further.

someone will have to do a Google Check and see who gets more hits... :lol:

Latest posts