What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

OT: American footy thread

King-Gutho94

Coach
Bills impressive
Funny how Bellichieck was the greatest coach ever untill he lost the GOAT and now just looks like a plodder of a coach. Maybe Brady made him look good. Pats are woefull.
Yep dolphins got a real reailty check. They were woeful at least now its tempered my expectations again.

We have an electric offence but D needs to be sorted out to challenge Bills & Chiefs come playoffs time.

With Belichick its hard to say he may have got lucky arriving same time as Brady he was the Browns in mid 90s and didnt do much there.

Mac Jones for the pats was always on a hiding to nothing following Brady. Its like following Bradman in Cricket, Sir Alex Ferguson for Man United, Wayne Bennett at the Broncos.

The bar was set so high it would be impossible to maintain the standard Brady set.

Ron Jeremy

Coach
Bills impressive
Funny how Bellichieck was the greatest coach ever untill he lost the GOAT and now just looks like a plodder of a coach. Maybe Brady made him look good. Pats are woefull.
Said that it for years and I was called everything from racist to transphobic and the worst of it, a pats fan.

Ron Jeremy

Coach
Bills impressive
Said that it for years and I was called everything from racist to transphobic and the worst of it, a pats fan

Ron Jeremy

Coach
The bills were brilliant, and honestly showed how you slow down the dolphins. The dolphins will not be Ramsay bsck also. Diggs and Allen own him more than any cornerback

Ron Jeremy

Coach
I think the eagles bills game later this season will be game of the year. But season still till earky and just hope the bills don’t peak too early like last year

jk13

First Grade
More people working from home these days, I’d say the ratings for the NFL have increased over that time.

I’ve got mates who have a tv set up next to their computer so they can watch the games while they work.
its the only way. dual screen and live the dream

jk13

First Grade
I think the eagles bills game later this season will be game of the year. But season still till earky and just hope the bills don’t peak too early like last year
pfffft niners and cows will have everyone watching this sunday. though niners and eagles week 13 will be hard to beat. just hope everyone is healthy so we finally get a real result for that game

T.S Quint

Coach

If the Niners beat the Cowboys this weekend (maybe even if they don’t) then our matchup with the Eagles will be huge.

Not only because both teams going well this season, but also because it’s the rematch of the NFCCG from last season. A lot was said after that game from both sides about whether Niners would have won if all their QBs didn’t get injured. This might prove a bit of what has been said to some degree.

King-Gutho94

Coach
Interesting times in Boston me thinks. Boston sports fans are one of the most passionate in America. And don't handle mediocrity very well.

Belicheck pulled Jones today.

Its finally nice to see the Pats being bog-average for once.

Does Belicheck keep going or move into retirement he is 71 years old.

jk13

First Grade
Interesting times in Boston me thinks. Boston sports fans are one of the most passionate in America. And don't handle mediocrity very well.

Keep going it’s in his blood. But looks like he needs a change. I’d prefer an offensive coach for my team

Eelectrica

Referee

I think if they have a 4, or even less win season he retires. Buffalo look set to be the team to beat in the AFC East for a few years. Hopefully we can challenge them as well in the coming years.

I believe the Patriots last play off win was their Super Bowl win over the Rams which their defense got them.

Patriots look like they need a complete rebuild on both attack and defense. Does Bill want to stick around for the 4 or 5 years that’s gonna take?
Guess we’ll find out