What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

OT: Association Football

Suitman

Post Whore
Wanderers club still standing by their fans.
3 banning notices suspended, with 2 pending.
Video footage was damning against cops and stadium security, for fans who were just returning to their seats with valid tickets after pre-arranged tifo arrangements. It never needed to, nor should it have, ever come to this. But here we are.

the phantom menace

First Grade
But will those Wanderers fans (and their active support comrades) stand by their club and team in the future - instead of getting into fisticuffs and/or childishly walking out on them (again), this time within the first 10 minutes at 0-2 down?

Time will tell I guess.

the phantom menace

First Grade
And just stating a question for all to ponder in relation to previous statements/posts.

That the cops were "wrong" doesn't absolve the RBB members of their wrongdoings or the RBB collective of their childish abandonment of support for their team, imo.

the phantom menace

First Grade
Lol.

Compare and contrast to your completely contradictory stance on the RTBU elsewhere... but I digress, this is a football thread.

The RBB can do no wrong...

the phantom menace

First Grade
I didn't say you said it.

After noting a comparison to your stance on how the RTBU faces injustice and how they try to change it, I admitted that I was digressing away from football.

And I finished my post with my new stance on the RBB, based on consideration your newly posted "facts". [Insert *wink* emoji, to try and encourage you to have a laugh about the topic.]

Suitman

Post Whore
Back tracking.
What has the RTBU got to do with this?
It's a football thread.

Last edited:

Suitman

Post Whore
Yet you still mentioned them.
You are no better than Pou, despite your protestations of his argumentative style.
Back to ignore, because you will always demand the last word, no matter how illogical it is.
I've got better discussions to have elsewhere.

the phantom menace

First Grade
Lol, I'm not "demanding" anything... and am not the one with my knickers in a knot here.

Each to their own, see you when you next "unignore" me then...

King-Gutho94

Coach
And by contrast, the Wanderers coach apparently didn't make it to his post-match presser, sending his Assistant instead to answer questions about a 0-7 result...

Probably too busy chasing up where Mel McLaughlin is.

the phantom menace

First Grade
Surprised the Wanderers coach hasn't walked or been sacked yet.

I wonder if the RBB are going to protest - sorry, "support their club" - by walking out on them (again) at the next game...