What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

OT: Association Football

the phantom menace

First Grade
They been playing very open. Means at times we’ve looked pretty shit but also we’ve also looked more like scoring than we have the past 5 years. And that’s with Taggart as one of the strikers.
I like it when they play open, or try to. The 5-10mins I caught was quite entertaining. Was a nice play in front of goal just before half-time, just one touch short from being a real solid chance.

84 Baby

Referee
I like it when they play open, or try to. The 5-10mins I caught was quite entertaining. Was a nice play in front of goal just before half-time, just one touch short from being a real solid chance.
It’s how we should be playing in these type games. I don’t mind them f**king up a touch or pass if they being aggressive. It’s when they try to play the control game, are dog slow in attack and still f**k passes up that shakes your head.

84 Baby

Referee
What amazes me is how calm and precise Souttar, Ryan, Burgess, Baccus & Irvine are in their own box passing it around, but the second Atkinson or Metcalfe get it it’s hack away

84 Baby

Referee
But really the bigger story out of these World Cup qualifiers is what were the unforeseen circumstances that meant North Korea couldn’t host Japan? Is it really Covid?