What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

OT: Current Affairs and Politics

Gronk

Staff member
Italy’s Prime Minister Giorgia Meloni reportedly has not invited Prime Minister Anthony Albanese to the next G7 meeting.

Good news. that they haven't not invited Albanese as his actions have become so outrageous that he can no longer represents the average Australian .e.g with respect to dealing with anti semitism and calling out Islamic terrorism for what it is.

Maybe he will just turn up anyhow without an invitation like he did at the Domestic Violence rally then trumpet "I am the Prime Minister" (of Australia) and say "Do you want me to speak or not"? At least he won't be able to say "I run the G7" like he did at the Domestic Violence rally when Albo reportedly also said "I run this country".
Did you know that we are not part of the G7, so whoever hosts it gets to fill the 16 seats ?

So when Macron hosted it, he didn't invite ScoMo because of the subs snub thing.

There have been nearly 50 G7 summits held since the first in 1975. The G7 consists of seven member countries: Canada, France, Germany, Italy, Japan, the United Kingdom, and the United States. So we get to go as an invited guest along with other non-member countries.

Generally, AU along with other guest nations, participate in some G7 meetings, particularly those where topics of mutual interest or global significance are discussed. However, Australia's attendance is not consistent across all G7 summits. Simply put, if this G7 is to focus, say, on Ukraine and Nato, then WhyTF would we go ?

The second reason on why we might not be going is the politics of the host. What do you know about Giorgia Meloni ? Well a hint is that she has invited her "ideological ally" Javier Milei, the mad merkin from Argentina.

1714440332582.png

Penrith fan

Juniors
Albo's performance at the women's rally was embarrassing for all Australians.

Albanese looking down his nose at the women organising it and arrogantly told the Domestic Violence Rally that "I run the country". What he meant to say is that he is running Australia into the ground.

Albonose had no idea that the rally were talking to him to do something?!!? Moron.

Instead he prattles off some words that have no meaning and continues to do nothing

Just like Dan Andrews and QLD Labor, Albo does not manage the country/states for ALL Australians but only for the Public Servants and CMFUE and union members in general.

Penrith fan

Juniors
Did you know that we are not part of the G7, so whoever hosts it gets to fill the 16 seats ?

So when Macron hosted it, he didn't invite ScoMo because of the subs snub thing.

There have been nearly 50 G7 summits held since the first in 1975. The G7 consists of seven member countries: Canada, France, Germany, Italy, Japan, the United Kingdom, and the United States. So we get to go as an invited guest along with other non-member countries.

Generally, AU along with other guest nations, participate in some G7 meetings, particularly those where topics of mutual interest or global significance are discussed. However, Australia's attendance is not consistent across all G7 summits. Simply put, if this G7 is to focus, say, on Ukraine and Nato, then WhyTF would we go ?

The second reason on why we might not be going is the politics of the host. What do you know about Giorgia Meloni ? Well a hint is that she has invited her "ideological ally" Javier Milei, the mad merkin from Argentina.

View attachment 87380
Australia has been invited to three of the last four G7 leaders meetings so for Albo not to be invited, it should be personal. Especially for a politician who is more self-absorbed than Rudd, Turnbull and Morrison put together.

The Albanese government is not taken very seriously in international ranks. And personally, Albonese is thought of as a weak self-absorbed light weight loser.

The G7 is extremely important. Collectively, the group represents almost half of the global economy. This gives it considerable weight when it rallies together to address issues such as economic stability, international security, energy security and climate change.

It’s not just about strategic competition. Australia’s economic, cultural and diplomatic links in the region are in most cases deeper than those of the US or Europe. China will remain our largest trading partner for the foreseeable future. And we have longstanding ethnic ties to China and to Asia borne through decades of immigration.

Georgia Meloni has very sensible policies to move Italy forward and is extremely popular in her country...unlike Albonese who is a unliked buffoon.

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
Well I think it's great that you guys are doing what you can to back feminism over politics right now. What we don't need is political grandstanding and temporary feminism just because things got awkward on stage with Albo. Well done merkins.
Albo won’t take no for an answer

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
Albo's performance at the women's rally was embarrassing for all Australians.

Albanese looking down his nose at the women organising it and arrogantly told the Domestic Violence Rally that "I run the country". What he meant to say is that he is running Australia into the ground.

Albonose had no idea that the rally were talking to him to do something?!!? Moron.

Instead he prattles off some words that have no meaning and continues to do nothing

Just like Dan Andrews and QLD Labor, Albo does not manage the country/states for ALL Australians but only for the Public Servants and CMFUE and union members in general.
Dude, you’re like a f**king parody of a Liberal voter.

Gronk

Staff member
The Albanese government is not taken very seriously in international ranks. And personally, Albonese is thought of as a weak self-absorbed light weight loser.

That's odd, considering that Japan hosted the last one, invited Albo, and pushed for us to have a permanent seat. But what would they know ?

The G7 is extremely important. Collectively, the group represents almost half of the global economy. This gives it considerable weight when it rallies together to address issues such as economic stability, international security, energy security and climate change.

Ah yes, do you want to talk about how the LNP have continually embarrassed our country at G7 / G20 summits about climate change in the past ?

Australia’s PM tries to block talk of climate change ahead of hosting G20 summit​

https://metro.co.uk/2014/11/14/aust...e-change-ahead-of-hosting-g20-summit-4948052/

hindy111

Post Whore
That's odd, considering that Japan hosted the last one, invited Albo, and pushed for us to have a permanent seat. But what would they know ?

Ah yes, do you want to talk about how the LNP have continually embarrassed our country at G7 / G20 summits about climate change in the past ?

Australia’s PM tries to block talk of climate change ahead of hosting G20 summit​

https://metro.co.uk/2014/11/14/aust...e-change-ahead-of-hosting-g20-summit-4948052/

You have to admit he has been very ordinary. Almost as bad as Rudd and Gillard. Not quite but not far off.

Gronk

Staff member
You have to admit he has been very ordinary. Almost as bad as Rudd and Gillard. Not quite but not far off.

Mike Myers No GIF

Penrith fan

Juniors
The Wokes will argue that the woman, Sarah Williams who Albolnese belittled is the bad person and in the wrong.

The Wokes don't really care about anyone or anything.

The Wokes just care about Cultural Maxism and cancel culture and making sure no one else has an opinion.

Penrith fan

Juniors
Anthony Albonese has the warmth of a frozen polar bear in an igloo in the middle of a blizzard.

All he cared about was his own political agenda.

He didn't give a stuff about any of the women at the rally.

hindy111

Post Whore
Their is nothing wrong about being WOKE. But now they are taking it to far and that's the issue. Some of them are mentally ill and we need to help and offer them support not let then make the rules and throw away the fabrics of our society.

Penrith fan

Juniors
f**k Albonese, It's not a political issue.

It's actually an attempt to solve a complex issue rather than just giving it lip service, which is what you did.

And lip service in a way where you belittle a Woman at a women's rally into Men's Violence towards Women.

Albonese was tone deaf at best.

And superciliously self-absorbed at worst.

It was a terrible look and the exact opposite of what was needed.

hindy111

Post Whore
f**k Albonese, It's not a political issue.

It's actually an attempt to solve a complex issue rather than just giving it lip service, which is what you did.

And lip service in a way where you belittle a Woman at a women's rally into Men's Violence towards Women.

Albonese was tone deaf at best.

And superciliously self-absorbed at worst.

It was a terrible look and the exact opposite of what was needed.

Are you a Penrith boy like me?

Gronk

Staff member
The Wokes will argue that the woman, Sarah Williams who Albolnese belittled is the bad person and in the wrong.

The Wokes don't really care about anyone or anything.

The Wokes just care about Cultural Maxism and cancel culture and making sure no one else has an opinion.

Says the guy who assaulted his wife.

Penrith fan

Juniors
Yes, I'm a local born and bred but I've moved away. I really miss home.

Albonese is in office and the women are protesting about him and the fact he has done nothing about the issue after being 2 years in power.

Albonese is tone deaf as the PM. Speaking at the rally adds no value. Who is he protesting against? A Grade Moron.

Penrith fan

Juniors

hindy111

Post Whore
Yes, I'm a local born and bred but I've moved away. I really miss home.

Albonese is in office and the women are protesting about him and the fact he has done nothing about the issue after being 2 years in power.

Albonese is tone deaf as the PM. Speaking at the rally adds no value. Who is he protesting against? A Grade Moron.

Same. Well not actually Penrith but O.Hills.
I more frequented St Marys and Mnt Druit