What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

OT: Current Affairs and Politics

Gherkin

Juniors
so why didn’t keep the Bondi murderer alive and try and help him. Oh wait, it’s only church goers so they are in the wrong. Just like when lgb stormed the belfield church, it was the church goers fault then too
I think the situation in Bondi was a little different to this one. The guy in Bondi was still a threat, whereas this guy seemed to have been successfully restrained by church goers. Not sure why it would be expected that the police would also shoot this guy.

IFR33K

Coach
Only last week in qld home owner killed an intruder in his home. Is he part of a ‘church gang’?

was Martin Bryant?

was the Bondi murderer?

were the Anna cobbity killers part of a ‘church gang’?

Last edited:

Gronk

Staff member
Religion is someone's personal choice. Everyone knows it is an emotional subject and one that can upset a lot of people. You many times have made it clear your not a man of faith. That's fine. But show some respect to other people's beliefs. They deserve that
This is not about religion. This is about reaction to an incident and respect with authority.

Gronk

Staff member
No they didn’t. What do you expect.

If someone broke in to your house, and god forbid starter attacking your daughter, what are you and your family doing?
I'm not getting angry and threatening the safety of the Triple 0s who are just doing their job.

hindy111

Post Whore
This is not about religion. This is about reaction to an incident and respect with authority.

Ok. Thanks for clearing that up. I assumed the word Christians and photo of jesus had to do with religion. I should never assume I guess.

bazza

Immortal
so why didn’t keep the Bondi murderer alive and try and help him. Oh wait, it’s only church goers so they are in the wrong. Just like when lgb stormed the belfield church, it was the church goers fault then too
pretty sure the cop that shot him then attempted cpr afterwards
That was after he had all ready stabbed multiple people

Gronk

Staff member
Ok. Thanks for clearing that up. I assumed the word Christians and photo of jesus had to do with religion. I should never assume I guess.
Yes well I didn't start the narrative, the Christians screaming "let me at him" did.

So let's ignore that the angry mob had a common deity of worship, their reaction to the incident was primal, unreasonable and not in keeping with our community values. Run at me.

hindy111

Post Whore
I have a different view. I think we are over policed and regulated. People feel caged.and robbed of personalities. There was a lot less stabbings and wild incidents 30yrs ago. What's changed? Is it capitalism? Religion not as strong, American TV?

If I ran the country some of the garbage we get from American TV would be banned.

TheRam

Coach
@TheRam What about sexual Energy

I could power a small city with my massive wind turbine Hindy. The ladies like to call it their guilty little pleasure of Perpetual Jeopardy. But seriously they just can't seem to stop flicking the knob and having it blow right up and all over their face. Strange what some women will do for some thermal relief.

As for Sexual Energy? As above.

hindy111

Post Whore
Yes well I didn't start the narrative, the Christians screaming "let me at him" did.

So let's ignore that the angry mob had a common deity of worship, their reaction to the incident was primal, unreasonable and not in keeping with our community values. Run at me.

I'm not wanting to be in an argument. What can be achieved from this? Difference of opinion. And on the forum you have the power not me so if it escalates well......
Peace be with you

hindy111

Post Whore
I could power a small city with my massive wind turbine Hindy. The ladies like to call it their guilty little pleasure of Perpetual Jeopardy. But seriously they just can't seem to stop flicking the knob and having it blow right up and all over their face. Strange what some women will do for some thermal relief.

As for Sexual Energy? As above.

At full thrust you could power up half of Sydney

eels_fan

First Grade
The bishop was a highly respected leader in the community, even beyond the realms of religion.

to his congregation - he IS family. He IS a father figure in any and all ways.

if a man came into your home and stabbed your father/wife/child and you were outside the home and knew the perpetrator was inside - would you not be doing all you can to get in there to rip him apart? Would anger not cloud your judgement in those moments and your reactions to authority stopping you also not be representative of who you regularly are?

if my son was live-streaming on a gaming channel and his family and friends saw him stabbed live online and didn’t rush to the scene, I’d be questioning their loyalty

There is also likely an element of “mob mentality” that saw an opportunity to get involved and cause damage without any linkage to the situation itself.

hindy111

Post Whore
@Suitman I've heard they are developing battery tools that are nuclear and well not battery tools. The tool never has to be charged and last forever via some sort of nuclear power source.
I only did about 3-5yrs work before battery tools where widespread. Can't imagine how hard it must of been for you prior to them. And dangerous. Electric drills could snap your wrist. No clutches back then.

bazza

Immortal
if my son was live-streaming on a gaming channel and his family and friends saw him stabbed live online and didn’t rush to the scene, I’d be questioning their loyalty
just make sure that your family and friends rush to the scene and throw bricks at the police and paramedics trying to help him

Legal Eel

Juniors

And yet it is noy the angry mob you are attempting to bait.

It is the Christians who frequent this forum and you have no proof or reason to suspect that ANY of the Chr4sitians have anything to do with last night.

Or are you so blinded by hatred of Christianity and ignorance that you just attack any Christians you can find?

This is just your pathetic attempt to mock, deride and bait Christians.

It is deeply offensive and incredibly reductive.

Gronk

Staff member
And yet it is noy the angry mob you are attempting to bait.

It is the Christians who frequent this forum and you have no proof or reason to suspect that ANY of the Chr4sitians have anything to do with last night.

Or are you so blinded by hatred of Christianity and ignorance that you just attack any Christians you can find?

This is just your pathetic attempt to mock, deride and bait Christians.

It is deeply offensive and incredibly reductive.

Absolute garbage. It would not matter if this was a soccer crowd. Their behaviour was not in keeping with our community values.

The greatest tragedy is that it was an unnecessary distraction from the real atrocity that took place.

Legal Eel

Juniors
Absolute garbage. It would not matter if this was a soccer crowd. Their behaviour was not in keeping with our community values.

The greatest tragedy is that it was an unnecessary distraction from the real atrocity that took place.
Of course the behaviour of those people last night was unacceptable.

Equally outrageous is your attempt to reduce all Christians to last night's behaviour in some bizarre attempt to satisfy your ignorant hatred and troll christians on here.

So childish.

Latest posts