What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

OT: Current Affairs and Politics

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
Yeah, you stick with that mate, even though it's been shown to be incorrect.
Has it been shown to be incorrect? This is he said, she said. Though the PM has more to lose by lying than the activist. I’m inclined to believe his version, though nothing has been ‘shown’ to point to any conclusion. It’s like crowd sourcing on LU whether Pou is a f**king idiot.

Bandwagon

Staff member
Has it been shown to be incorrect? This is he said, she said. Though the PM has more to lose by lying than the activist. I’m inclined to believe his version, though nothing has been ‘shown’ to point to any conclusion. It’s like crowd sourcing on LU whether Pou is a f**king idiot.

His assertion that Albo lied is shown to be incorrect by her own statements.

Is it indisputable, no.

Did Strider misquote what was said, thus basing his statements on a falsehood, absolutely, is that indisputable, yes.

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
The Wokes don't really care about anyone or anything.

The Wokes just care about Cultural Maxism and cancel culture and making sure no one else has an opinion.

you're a little bit weird aren't you ? and a Yemini follower to boot

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
And btw there's been plenty of chat on radio down here this week where politicians of various persuasions are spruiking their own legislative solutions, even though it is already illegal to murder your partner. I suppose bail laws is one area that could be tightened.

the problem is that the cops catch these low lifes and the courts let them back out on the streets and they reoffend

same with a lot of these domestic violence offenders, most are repeat offenders and AVOs mean nothing to them, there are so many that you read about when a woman is killed by some one with whom she had an AVO gainst

our laws are a problem

Gronk

Staff member
the problem is that the cops catch these low lifes and the courts let them back out on the streets and they reoffend

same with a lot of these domestic violence offenders, most are repeat offenders and AVOs mean nothing to them, there are so many that you read about when a woman is killed by some one with whom she had an AVO gainst

our laws are a problem
Females to NSW police: I don’t feel safe. I fear DV.
Police: Sorry, I can’t help you until he harms you. Here call these numbers.

Help line links ~ https://areyousafeathome.org.au/find-a-service/#1648542618383-950258a0-6b5fadb8-6382

Bruce Lehrmann to NSW: I was just deemed a sexual offender in a cival court. I don’t feel safe.
Police: oh dear, right this way.

strider

Post Whore
His assertion that Albo lied is shown to be incorrect by her own statements.

Is it indisputable, no.

Did Strider misquote what was said, thus basing his statements on a falsehood, absolutely, is that indisputable, yes.
Did strider post "liar liar pants on fire Albo" to have a bit of a laugh, you can bet your left nut he did.

What strider thinks after reading some media reports ...
- albo wanted to talk ... (its good for business to be seen at such events)
- the organisers, ie the girl, wanted him to declare national emergency and other stuff
- govt wasnt prepared to (imo, albo would have loved to but likely advised not to)
- shitfight ensues before event
- girl says stuff while giving him the mic still trying to push him to say what she wants
- albo says they weren't allowed to speak
- girl says lie .... cos they literally wanted him to, but wanted him to say what they wanted ..... hence she thinks he is a liar

Is he a liar? .... debatable - is he giving impression he was never allowed to talk? Or is he saying he ultimately wasnt allowed cos he wouldnt say the right things?

End of the day, i think his ego got in the way once again. Seems to think its all about Albo. He didnt have to say anything about the behind the scenes shitfight, but he couldnt help himself, because he desperately wanted to protect himself.

hindy111

Post Whore
Did strider post "liar liar pants on fire Albo" to have a bit of a laugh, you can bet your left nut he did.

What strider thinks after reading some media reports ...
- albo wanted to talk ... (its good for business to be seen at such events)
- the organisers, ie the girl, wanted him to declare national emergency and other stuff
- govt wasnt prepared to (imo, albo would have loved to but likely advised not to)
- shitfight ensues before event
- girl says stuff while giving him the mic still trying to push him to say what she wants
- albo says they weren't allowed to speak
- girl says lie .... cos they literally wanted him to, but wanted him to say what they wanted ..... hence she thinks he is a liar

Is he a liar? .... debatable - is he giving impression he was never allowed to talk? Or is he saying he ultimately wasnt allowed cos he wouldnt say the right things?

End of the day, i think his ego got in the way once again. Seems to think its all about Albo. He didnt have to say anything about the behind the scenes shitfight, but he couldnt help himself, because he desperately wanted to protect himself.

This is like the Seinfeld.ephisode where Jimmy talks about himself in the 3rd person.
Hindy111 likes it.

Penrith fan

Juniors
It may shock some of you, but there are no western, government leaders anymore. They are simply sock-puppets to the unelected global psychopaths. Voting for either of the duopoly is a complete waste of time. Maybe it's time to cast aside our political differences, along with every other form of 'divide and conquer' they've thrown at us; unite and consider what we have to do to take back our democracy.

Latest posts