What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

OT: Dead hard rockers week

Joeboy

Juniors
I'm still reeling from cornells death, cobain and Staley seemed inevitable in some way, but Chris had come through all that, and seemed like a regular, well adjusted dude.

So so so sad, especially as it seems to be more like a psychotic break rather than any kind of pre meditated suicide.

In terms of songs, soundgarden was one of those bands where the deeper album cuts were the best bits rather than the singles.

Top 10 deep cuts

Gun
Birth ritual
incessant mace
Slaves and bulldozers
Limo wreck
Kristi
Tighter and tighter
Head down
Searching with my good eye closed
Blind dogs

What a band, what a singer, what a monumental loss.

Quigs

Immortal
Holy Batman, he has gone West.

Boy wonder (not Dariarse) is now an orphan.

tumblr_mjvdlrGT7V1s1qn86o1_500.gif

Quigs

Immortal
It is all Carch's fault I tell youse.

What was it, but a few days ago I posted up a pic of Batman with the surfboard because Carch was bragging about saving some chic in a string bikini life when she got into trouble in the surf.

Carch ...., KARPPPOWWWW !!!!!! ....... take that

He was the best batman

How good was that show in colour on tv after school .

That and the old superman tv show were unreal
They still are, been watching Batmans on DVD recently, hasn't dated at al, anyway Catwoman will be devastated, as will Miss Kitka.

Quigs

Immortal
My brats when very young, there was a year between each of the three and were raised on Monkey Madness. If we wanted them to shut up and just sit we'd wack on the VHS and put the Monkey shows on.

They loved Piggy.

carcharias

Immortal
Not so famous but had a couple of chart finders in the 80's- maybe early 90's too.
Simon Holmes of Sydney band The Hummingbirds died a few days ago.
Connection to this forum @Feej
Feej plays drums in Alannah Russack's solo band, she was part of The Hummingbirds.

f**k
Booo

Blush great tune

On music
Just watching dune rats on the footy show
Hilarious

f**k
Booo

Blush great tune

On music
Just watching dune rats on the footy show
Hilarious
Dune Rats were on the footy show???? bwahaha
I've spent a bit of time with those crazy kids through The Psychos.
They're all Dogs supporters, except their manager, he is a Sharks man.