What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

OT: Dead hard rockers week

I didn't know that Sylvain Sylvain from the New York Dolls died a couple of days ago, 69.
The Dolls were a great band who influenced many, many others, both through look and sound.

Quigs

Immortal
I thought I heard on the news that Sigfried had died. I was really saddened but then they told me it was the mad bloke who was partnered with Roy and they used to stick their heads down albino tigers mouths on Las Vegas.

I always thought the real Sigfried would get the better of Control and Kaos would rule the world.

Bernie-Kopell-and-Don-Adams-e1473733166271.jpg

_116443145_siegfried_roy_gettyimages-564109899.jpg

I thought I heard on the news that Sigfried had died. I was really saddened but then they told me it was the mad bloke who was partnered with Roy and they used to stick their heads down albino tigers mouths on Las Vegas.

I always thought the real Sigfried would get the better of Control and Kaos would rule the world.

Bernie-Kopell-and-Don-Adams-e1473733166271.jpg

_116443145_siegfried_roy_gettyimages-564109899.jpg
Bernie Kopell, who played Seigfried and later Dr Adam Bricker on the Love Boat is definitely still with us. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bernie_Kopell

I'm surprised no one has raised a tear for Phil Spector, genius producer and inventory of the Wall of Sound, but f**ked human being, who died last weekend. I think his last major record production was the Ramones' End of The Century album in 1979.

I didn't know that Sylvain Sylvain from the New York Dolls died a couple of days ago, 69.
The Dolls were a great band who influenced many, many others, both through look and sound.

Only one living member of the Dolls left, vocalist David Johannsen, aka Buster Poindexter.

Did you see the reformed New York Dolls when they toured here in the early 200s BBB, or anyone else for that matter ?

Plastered

Juniors
Only one living member of the Dolls left, vocalist David Johannsen, aka Buster Poindexter.

Did you see the reformed New York Dolls when they toured here in the early 200s BBB, or anyone else for that matter ?

I saw them at the V Festival in 2007. Thought they were shyte.

Shame he didn't get the experimental vax...........or did he??
I'm old enough to remember polio victims getting around in their braces etc. That vaccination wasnt 100% effective or accepted to start either .. F ark me the Fake news mob got a lot to answer for .You really want to beleive them rather than people in labratories ,following established scientific method, to give statistcally tested results ?

Quigs

Immortal
I too remember the era of polio. I remember one of the kids in my class returning to school after a lengthy absence. He had calipers on his legs. That happened at Kirrawee Primary School.

I'm old enough to remember polio victims getting around in their braces etc. That vaccination wasnt 100% effective or accepted to start either .. F ark me the Fake news mob got a lot to answer for .You really want to beleive them rather than people in labratories ,following established scientific method, to give statistcally tested results ?
Play the vaxxers polio card! Look into the Swine Flu shot.... and be aware that Pfizers DNA altering experimental (emergency approved?) Covid vax has never been tested on animals (we are the guinea pigs) , will not stop you from contracting the virus, in a large number of participants will have side affects (including death), with no liability held by the manufacturer or the administrators! Trust Big Pharma at your peril!