What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

OT: Dead hard rockers week

Former NSW and Australian centre Terry Hill has died in the Philippines.
It is understood he passed away from a heart attack.
A rugged centre with a colourful background, Hill had been spending more time in the Philippines during recent years.
He has been working with a charity overseas.
Hill’s family have been notified of his death.
He played 246 first grade games for Souths, Easts, Wests, Manly and Wests Tigers between 1990 and 2003.
“He was a typical kid from Erskineville,” said former Souths teammate Craig Coleman.
“Terry was a fantastic South Sydney junior and we looked after him when he came into grade.
“He was a tremendous footballer. I know his whole family. It’s very sad, devastating.
“He was loved by everyone.”
Hill represented NSW in 14 Origin matches between 1993 and 2000, also represented Australia 13 times including at the 1995 World Cup.
More to come...

NRL cult hero Terry Hill dead aged 52

Quigs

Immortal
Thschidt, that's bad newths.

He was a mad rat on the field. I liked watching him play, except for the Hartleys.

and just read that Richard Tandy, keyboardist in ELO has died, he, Jeff Lynne and Bev Bevan were the orginal members.

I loved the early ELO stuff, also partial to a bit of Duane Eddy as I can play most of his licks.

Frenzy.

Immortal
and just read that Richard Tandy, keyboardist in ELO has died, he, Jeff Lynne and Bev Bevan were the orginal members.

I loved the early ELO stuff, also partial to a bit of Duane Eddy as I can play most of his licks.
Early ELO stuff was he bomb. This was during an era when synths were big. Wakeman was at the top of his game. Yes was still around. I used to get into anyone doing synth stuff.

Sad to read Richard has passed.