What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

OT - OTHER GAMES 2024

Mr Angry

Not a Referee
I blame the Chad.

BTW B. Brailey remains behind R. Robinson. 15 years rivals at this stage.

DJDL

Bench
I blame the Chad.

BTW B. Brailey remains behind R. Robinson. 15 years rivals at this stage.

I really don't know what's happened to Brails.
Remember when he first came on the scene?
He seemed to have plenty of little trick shots: little stab kicks into the in goal; drift across the line and drop it inside for a big bopper to barge over; clearing kicks from dummy half etc etc.

The world seemed to be his oyster.

Sadly, I can't remember the last time I saw any of that.
He's become a tackling machine, with the odd dart out of dummy half, who regularly lets others overcall the halfback when we're deep on the attack.

I'm bewildered.

Frenzy.

Immortal
I really don't know what's happened to Brails.
Remember when he first came on the scene?
He seemed to have plenty of little trick shots: little stab kicks into the in goal; drift across the line and drop it inside for a big bopper to barge over; clearing kicks from dummy half etc etc.

The world seemed to be his oyster.

Sadly, I can't remember the last time I saw any of that.
He's become a tackling machine, with the odd dart out of dummy half, who regularly lets others overcall the halfback when we're deep on the attack.

I'm bewildered.

He certainly could do more

Screen Shot 2024-03-30 at 1.34.30 pm.png

Quigs

Immortal
Something is wrong with Turbo. Did you see the jogging cover when Sloane scored his try.

It was a couldn't give a shit effort.

Chimp

Bench
Something is wrong with Turbo. Did you see the jogging cover when Sloane scored his try.

It was a couldn't give a shit effort.
I’ll tell you what’s wrong with him, I took SuperCoach captaincy off Nicho and gave it to Tommy - but at least that means Nicho will have a stormer against the Raiders.

Seriously though, there was a moment when Turbo took a ball dead that it looked like he pulled up for a second or 2 with a hammy type limp and he didn’t do anything in either attack or defence after that.. I reckon he’s done a minor hammy tweak.

Frenzy.

Immortal
I’ll tell you what’s wrong with him, I took SuperCoach captaincy off Nicho and gave it to Tommy - but at least that means Nicho will have a stormer against the Raiders.

Seriously though, there was a moment when Turbo took a ball dead that it looked like he pulled up for a second or 2 with a hammy type limp and he didn’t do anything in either attack or defence after that.. I reckon he’s done a minor hammy tweak.
Of course Nicho will be lights out. I sacked him as Captain as well. I dropped Tommy altogether on a hunch. Half a working hunch. Put Teddy in who was muddy.

Latest posts