What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

OT - OTHER GAMES 2024

coolumsharkie

Referee
The Dolphins win is completely on the Eels S&C coaching. They were done after 50 minutes in that soupy atmosphere. I'd say if the Eels continue to slide, it will ring the bell on BA's tenure.

DJDL

Bench
Be interesting to see how both teams back up after the humidity

I was very surprised they didn’t have any drinks breaks. 35 degrees and humidity through the roof is a recipe for disaster.

It’s only a month or so since the Keith Titmuss inquest wrapped up.
Surely someone from the NRL would have the good sense to consider player welfare under those conditions.

But yes, I’d imagine both teams would be feeling it this week.

Mr Angry

Not a Referee
The Dolphins win is completely on the Eels S&C coaching. They were done after 50 minutes in that soupy atmosphere. I'd say if the Eels continue to slide, it will ring the bell on BA's tenure.
Was just reading the Parra forum, apparently he is Parras longest serving coach. 11 seasons, 5 finals seasons, one GF. How does he have job already?

coolumsharkie

Referee
How TF does Teddy not get a few weeks for that trip? The review committee and their kangaroo court punishments are totally wack! Does he go for a row if Papps is injured again from that cowardly act? Stupid reactionary bunch of monkies the lot of em'.

Frenzy.

Immortal
I was very surprised they didn’t have any drinks breaks. 35 degrees and humidity through the roof is a recipe for disaster.

It’s only a month or so since the Keith Titmuss inquest wrapped up.
Surely someone from the NRL would have the good sense to consider player welfare under those conditions.

But yes, I’d imagine both teams would be feeling it this week.
BAHAHAHAHAHA

Frenzy.

Immortal
Was just reading the Parra forum, apparently he is Parras longest serving coach. 11 seasons, 5 finals seasons, one GF. How does he have job already?
Was also caretaker for 5 games in 2011 when Steve Kearney got the rocket. Brian Smith was there 10 years as well

So far that's 20 years for bupkis between 2 coaches at the Eels.

Frenzy.

Immortal
Why do Tigpies and Panthers play for the Royce Simmons Cup. He didn't play or coach at the Tigers did he? Assistant coach maybe?

Stake Removed

First Grade
How many cups or trophies do we play for against other teams.

I know there is
Cowboys - Paul Green
Sea Eagles - Rogers Fulton
Parra - Mannah

Is there any others, and should there be, I was thinking Dragons, either Porter, Provan, Thompson

Frenzy.

Immortal
How many cups or trophies do we play for against other teams.

I know there is
Cowboys - Paul Green
Sea Eagles - Rogers Fulton
Parra - Mannah

Is there any others, and should there be, I was thinking Dragons, either Porter, Provan, Thompson
There is Defo a Monty Porter Cup vs Dragqueens.

We won them all in Fitz's first year but lost the Rogers/Fulton last year

Latest posts